Bronco Bashing must stop

Good to see there are at least some on this forum who don't just see women as pussy on legs. They're different but have a brain and generally it doesn't reside in their undies, certainly not to the same level as a lot of men. I understand the carnal urge but sometimes it is a far wiser choice to go home to Ms Palm. It is actually not impossible to think with your brain and not just your dick.

broncos85 said:
Its just the way god made us, once a guy thinks he may get some he's only thinking about one thing and the situation he may find himself in goes out the window. If a girl walks up to you and says "lets go" any normal bloke doesnt ask questions, he's already got his pants off before the girl has finished the question!

Its just the way guys are, we dont think about the situation.

And if 2 of your best mates said "Yep count me in too - toilets are that way. Let's do it" are you completely up for that? Even if you're up for the foursome, seriously - the toilets? I mean take her home or to a hotel or somewhere less public.

And apparently I don't know any 'normal' blokes - according to broncos85

Nah, face it Rob, you and me are hell bound. Ask Hammo.

All those years of using some common sense, being aware of and controlling my behaviour was bound to land me in the shit

Ok for starters when did i say id go into the toilet with 2 of my best mates?

second why do people have such a problem with having casual sex and trying to pick up when you go out?
I love the chase and trying to pick up when im out, and if that leads to sex then so be it im not gonna say no!

So for you people who have such a problem with casual sex or sex in general get with times! Everyone I know male and female from say 19-25 goes out with the same intention to hook up with someone. It happens every weekend so its not something new!

You can only do this type of thing while your young and im gonna look back and say I had bloody awesome youth and lived life to the fullest.

broncos85 said:

Umm, LULZ, isn't that what this whole thread is about?
Having sex with 2 male mates and a chick in a toilet (aka allegedly the Broncs)?

Apparently this sort of activity is natural for young males in every nightclub every weekend.
Do you prefer your male friends in the Gang Bang to be blonde or brunette? Hairy or shaved?

broncos85 said:

second why do people have such a problem with having casual sex and trying to pick up when you go out?
I love the chase and trying to pick up when im out, and if that leads to sex then so be it im not gonna say no!

So for you people who have such a problem with casual sex or sex in general get with times! Everyone I know male and female from say 19-25 goes out with the same intention to hook up with someone. It happens every weekend so its not something new!

You can only do this type of thing while your young and im gonna look back and say I had bloody awesome youth and lived life to the fullest.

No-one has said they have a problem with casual sex or that people don't have casual sex or go out with the express purpose of picking up. However the allegation is that the three players had group sex with a girl in the disabled toilets of a nightclub. And your comments were along the lines of that they were just doing what any normal young guy would.

Get over it FGS. Do you honestly think that only up to 25yr olds go out to 'hook up'.
Get real . I would say more mature adults going to more classy places to find a bit would be more the case.(ask Hammo.) icon_smile
I think you're dreaming and not really in the real world that is out there.

bianc said:
Get over it FGS. Do you honestly think that only up to 25yr olds go out to 'hook up'.
Get real . I would say more mature adults going to more classy places to find a bit would be more the case.(ask Hammo.) icon_smile

I'm not saying that at all - I have never denied that there are many people of all ages and socio-economic standing that go out with the express purpose of hooking up and if that's what they want then good for them. What I am disputing is that there are many who go out and hook up in foursomes and moreover do so in the toilets. It's not my thing, but again if that's what they want to do, as long as it's all consensual and legal then that's their choice - I just don't believe it's that regular. Then again I don't go to pubs and nightclubs any more, so maybe everyone is doing that these days.

Yeah I dont have aproblem with what hunt and boyd did, maybe not the best of locations but who I am I to knock them. They did nothing illegal and if the girl is up for it then she's no better than the guys. The filming is wrong if she didnt know about it but we dont knwo the facts so its all specualtion.

Hell if a girl was smoking hot and she says "I wanna do you and your mate" and id had enough drinks i probably wouldnt say no! Ive never been in that situation so I dotn know but from a hypothetical point of view Id probably do it.
Im comfortable with my sexuality that it wouldnt really bother me as long as we dont cross swords! But seriously how juvenile are you when you have to use gay jokes:

Do you prefer your male friends in the Gang Bang to be blonde or brunette? Hairy or shaved?

Primary school humour is always hilarious, really demonstrates a persons intelligence.

In the end im happy with who I am and the life I live. Its all about enjoying life to the fullest and thats what im doing. Im 22 and probably only have a couple of years left to be carefree and not worry about anything so thats what im doing!

So you would go in the toilet with 2 of your best mates?
Do you consider yourself Bisexual or "experimental"?

I'm a fan of Queer as Folk, I know how it rolls [icon_lol1.

bianc said:

Sorry didn't mean that to be aimed at you Flutterby. Bronco85 doesn't seem to have much life experience I am thinking. eusa_think

I loved the Broncos from day 1 for a decade. Then they lost me with the arrogance of Wendall and his mates. They had got me back as a fan recently, but they have lost me again this week. Call me a fickle fair weather fan if you wish. I would rather be thought of as someone who does not suffers fools.

You won't see me there on Sat night.

bianc said:
bianc said:

Sorry didn't mean that to be aimed at you Flutterby. Bronco85 doesn't seem to have much life experience I am thinking. eusa_think

Yeah, he considers himself quite the sexpot, doesn't he? [icon_lol1.

Well considering he only has a couple of years left to be carefree and not worry about things I guess he has to get what he can now poor old bugger at the very old age of 22. [icon_lol1.
I wasn't aware life and sex stopped then but thought it actually just started when you are mature enough to really appreciate and enjoy life [icon_shru

Of course, only 22 yo males have sex!

In memoriam of this gang bang episode, Insert obligatory Brian and Michael pic... :mrgreen:

brian1.jpg

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.