Bronco Bashing must stop

Seriously what redneck backward town are you from?

Did your dad marry his sister?

Wake up and get with the times, your redneck idea of life is so outdated! It is funny cthough cause it does demonstrate a total lack of intelligence. If those are the best comments your able to produce, gay jokes; oh wow truly you are a genius! I just can help but feel sorry for you.

You propose that you are a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very sexual being, yet you are offended by prostrate stimulation and the alleged behaviour of 3 male broncs + 1 female?

In this day and age, the line between male and female sexuality is blurred, by your over sexualised liberal statements, I assumed you too had crossed the line....?

Did you not previously say that this kind of bisexual activity was a natural, an every weekend occurring activity in every nightclub?

You, are the redneck my son.

I dont have a problem with what the Broncos did ive said that from the start, It wasnt illegal so I have no rpoblem with that. Where did prostate stimulation come from?

haha yeah im redneck this coming from the person that is unable to come up with an intelligent response unless its a gay joke.
Its your gay jokes that are juvenile and demonstrate to me you lack education, im going to take a punt and say your not tertiary educated, Judging by your responses its a pretty sure thing. Your probably in a blue collar field and grew up in some backward town that is Prejudice against anyone that isnt white and straight.

Get with the times cause its left you behind in some backward town.

I am not blue collar, LULZ, I am LOWER CLASS (Kingston, hey ,hey, hey) [icon_shady .
I ONLY have a B of ENG and a B of BUS these days. LULZ, Sigh..... Sydney has transferred me successfully to Midle Class.

Can you one up me? [icon_lol1.

Are you afraid of being categorized as bisexual, cause there is really nothing wrong with it.... ?
Sexuality is an open field my son, you shouldn't feel ashamed!

Number one rule, you shouldn't video tape a chick unless she consents to it...

I went to the QLD roar game tonight, and after having a couple of beers at the caxton after the game I got a kebab with my mate from oz kebab. As we were eating them we noticed a fair few coppers hanging around next to Casablancas. They started walking down the back street to get into their copper van and I yelled out "Look out guys! I think I just saw Darren Lockyer!" That got a good laugh out of them. I'm assuming that means they know all the media beat up is complete BS, which is good to know icon_thumbs_u

I actually said the same thing to the bouncers outside Casablancas afterwards too, they looked at me like It was a serious statement. They must have been a bit slow [icon_lol1.

So you are one of the intimidating Broncos fans I am reading about in this mornings paper. Of course the Casablaca bouncers are sensitive to any antagonism/retrobution from Broncos fans.

Someone is a bit slow alright, maybe not the bouncers.

No they are just thugs.

Just press the link in the Courier and send them off a message on any incidents you may have seen Broncos in.
WOW!!!!(no pun)what a cheap way of getting bad stories.
Then they run Lockys column. Hypocrites.

Kingaroy Redant said:
So you are one of the intimidating Broncos fans I am reading about in this mornings paper. Of course the Casablaca bouncers are sensitive to any antagonism/retrobution from Broncos fans.

Someone is a bit slow alright, maybe not the bouncers.

Wow so quick to judge. There was nothing "intimidating" about what I did at all. Were you there? No. It was tongue in cheek. I'm surprised KR I didn't expect you to be such an arsehole. [icon_non

haha, nice work Scotty.

KR, bit of an over-reaction mate, there is no harm in what Scotty does when he's out and about, I know him well enough to know he wouldn't do anything stupid like you're suggesting.

However, when Aussie played Iraq. lol.

My reactin may have been overboard but I had just read a story in my local rag (not the Courier M) about concerns that broncos players or fans may victimise businesses that had made complaints and next thing I read Scotty's post. I am sure no offence was intended and it was meant to be a light hearted dig, but the general public have a view that the Broncos are not taking recent incidences serious. If bouncers of these clubs get taunted, even if lightheartedly, this only reinforces the current public image of the Broncos and their fans.

Sure a lot of it is a media beat up, by why risk giving them more sparks to make more fires?

I highly doubt what Scotty said, or the way he acted is anything like what some of the idiots do in town.

Hey, one of the Broncos themselves yelled out **** you Uber. I really don't see how Scotty said is anything more than a joke.

Nashy said:
haha, nice work Scotty.

KR, bit of an over-reaction mate, there is no harm in what Scotty does when he's out and about, I know him well enough to know he wouldn't do anything stupid like you're suggesting.

However, when Aussie played Iraq. lol.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

USA! USA! USA! icon_thumbs_u

Has anyone else noticed that now the Broncos are out of the finals and no threat to anyone, all of the media hype concerning the two incidents has ceased? I haven't heard any mention of it since the whistle blew to start the game against the Storm last Saturday night - media bashing of the Broncos at its worst to ensure they didn't make the finals maybe??

Especially when you consider that this mornings news said Police would have enough evidence to conclude their investigations, this Friday.

Would have thought it would be worthy of a front page.............

I doubt it was some sort of conspiracy to prevent the Broncos getting into the final. But with the Broncos playing their biggest game of the season the week all this shit came to light meant the media could make a meal out of it like the vultures they are.

I think you guys might find that the media are involved in a seemingly endless game of one-upmanship. There is now a such a huge rush of media attention whenever a big story comes about, it's the old "blood in the water" type thing. I doubt these people could care less about the finals or anything like that, it was a huge story last week, but when locky came out and fell on his sword and then the team played the way they did on friday, the media ran out of steam. I hate the media, I try to never use that word, I mean hate, but the way the media is wrecking things these days just breaks the heart, and all for what? just a few minutes fame, a name at the bottom of a story or a picture? These people make me sick the way they crowd over people and all because we've got a right to know whats going on... the sooner a footballer or celeb somewhere opens up his car door or front door and takes to some of them with a bat.. the better.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • Tmac
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Brocko
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.