Bronco Ben Hannant signs three-year-deal with Bulldogs

Nutley is off contract at the end of this year....... :P

actually, so is price, wonder if he would like to finish his career in qld...

Sad but we're not in the money. I think he's been a revelation this year. Oh well life goes on.

mal said:
Where was Bennet, Webcke and the likes getting in his ear about club loyalty etc.. !!!

I think Bennett was busy negotiating with Heighington on behalf of the Dragons! :P

this could mean costigan could be the old face hanc was talking about......... lets hope and pray its not!!!!

I thought if he was going to come back to Sydney would have gone to dragons with benny damm it !!!!!

Emma said:
$350K?!? Wow.

Yep. No club could compete with that. Think about it, with the losses of O'Meley, Mason and Anasta in recent seasons it was any wonder they had cash to spend.

that sux big time, but im glad we have ppl like taylor waiting in the wings.

spoonbled said:

Is Taylor still unsigned? Or was his 1 year extension for 2009?

Gee its sad the overs the Bulldogs are paying.

Bad Luck Guys.

That is a huge blow to us.

the Bulldogs must be just about done spending now though. sign Josh Morris, Kimmorrley and Hannant. Kimmorrley and Hannant appear to be on BIG money so they must be running close to the cap [icon_pray. i hope this means that they can't sign Ennis and we will have the money to keep him [icon_pray.

Coxy said:
spoonbled said:

Is Taylor still unsigned? Or was his 1 year extension for 2009?

I believe his extension was for the 2009 season. we now really need to work on signing him for 2010 and beyond

all of a sudden the end of bennetts faze at the broncos will definetely put unecessary added pressurre on henjak and his staff.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • broncoscope
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.