Broncos 2012/13 Offseason Thread

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Broncos will play their 3rd and final trial against the Warriors in Dunedin - the kicker? It'll be live on FoxSports!

General thread for all sort of off-season news like train on squads and such to tide us over in the next year.

Can't wait to see the first "training the house down" article and who it's about :laugh:

awesome! Maybe Hoffman will try his hardest in that game since its in NZ!

Great experience for our QLD cup squad to get to play a game overseas.

Great experience for our QLD cup squad to get to play a game overseas.

Given they are pitching it as a TV "curtain raiser" for the Charity Shield, and probably one of the final trials, I'd say the Broncos will field a full strength team.

When does pre-season training start?

All the press photos I've seen over the past couple of weeks had a number of the boys in arm slings and on crutches. Lots of off-season surgery - we were playing at 80% at best in the back end of last season.

Given they are pitching it as a TV "curtain raiser" for the Charity Shield, and probably one of the final trials, I'd say the Broncos will field a full strength team.

Yeah, you usually see a full strength or near full strength team in the later trials.

November 5th

All those road runs wasted by two weeks of Christmas ham, lazing in the sun and too many beers.

I wonder how many players keep up their routine over the 2 weeks of Christmas/New Year?

Didn't we have the fat club where if you returned from the break with bad skin folds you were put in the club and hadto slog it while the others got normal training.

Didn't we have the fat club where if you returned from the break with bad skin folds you were put in the club and hadto slog it while the others got normal training.

Yep, and that's still the case. Players generally aren't game to be slack over Christmas.

Action Photos have the 2013 Portraits up.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.