Broncos 2013 Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos go wide and KEMP IS IN!!!!

Broncs just scored in the corner off a prince bomb/ kemp bat back, great work by Gillette to break a tackle, draw 2 and offload to kemp for the try!

Conversion missed, 14-16 tits

Keep it up boys! do it for Copley!

Broncos called back for what looks like a forward pass that could have seen them score in the corner.

BEAUTIFUL play by the broncos going down the right side, Gillette again involved drawing 2 and flicking a pass to kemp who grabs it one handed and scores BUT ITS CALLED BACK for a forward pass during the movement.

Only minutes remaining at dolphin oval. Kemp just diffuses a big titans bomb with a great leaping grab. He's had a good game tonight.

Last edited:
Fair call Pearl?

Thanks for the detailed updates The Pearl, we may not win this but I'm impressed that we haven't just given up given thinking its just a trial.

Sounds like Kemp is having another quality game.

I can feel the tension coming off of my monitor!

Titans on the attack 20m out from a penalty

Two trials where the Broncos have lost due to goal kicking.

Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Another bomb diffused by kemp in the last minute if the game but he's forced into touch. Full time, tits win 16-14. Great effort by the broncs in the last minutes, really dug in and fought hard for the 'W'

oh well we lost. Lets just hope Dale is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Locky24
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.