Broncos 2013 Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bomb diffused by kemp in the last minute if the game but he's forced into touch. Full time, tits win 16-14. Great effort by the broncs in the last minutes, really dug in and fought hard for the 'W'

Tell me how good Kemp was please..

Tell me how good Kemp was please..

Ill admit, I haven't been a fan of Kemps for the past few seasons, since he left us... But he stepped up tonight and got involved in a big way. Gillett may have made him look good, but he put himself in the right place and diffused some tough kicks in wet conditions. Overall, one of the broncos best on the night IMO.

Excuse me? I'm not having a go at you, I'm just telling you to be calm. And don't concern yourself over the result.

I'm simply making a point, there's no special emotion or feeling behind it. I don't know if you noticed or not but goal kicking has been a concern at the club for a number of years and it appears it hasn't changed, even at the trials.

I'm simply making a point, there's no special emotion or feeling behind it. I don't know if you noticed or not but goal kicking has been a concern at the club for a number of years and it appears it hasn't changed, even at the trials.

Prince is pretty good in that department.

Just have faith.

Pretty sure Wallace has a superior accuracy rate than Prince. No idea why you would preference Prince kicking.

It's certainly been a concern in some games but I certainly wouldn't get worked up over some missed goals in a trial match where I doubt very much they would be putting so much emphasis on their goalkicking and rather focusing on their efforts during the actual game, particularly the Cowboys one when Parker, Wallace and Prince were all absent, leaving Berryman to kick for duties and he did alright all things considered. Outside of the Norman try I'm guessing the other two were from outwide, with the weather its been like tonight you can't always bank on them as much as you can in normal weather.

I'm not concerned, I'm just making the point that once again goal kicking cost us.

It puts the result into perspective.

I'm not concerned, I'm just making the point that once again goal kicking cost us.

It puts the result into perspective.

And we have lost quite a few games over the years because of Corey and his dud kicking.

Remember Parker's first game as goal kicker?

You'd never guess he could kick by the look of him.

Broncos young gun Dale Copley has a suspected ruptured patella tendon in his right knee. Will have scans this week to fully diagnose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.