Broncos 2013 Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen highlights on the news or elsewhere about this game?

So Hoffman on the wing maybe?

1. Norman

5. Hoffman
6. Prince
7. hunt

9.Macca

14. Wallace

So Hoffman on the wing maybe?

1. Norman

5. Hoffman
6. Prince
7. hunt

9.Macca

14. Wallace

Like, a lot.

Mainly the 14. Wallace bit. God he would fill that role perfectly.

Hoffman to the wing, maybe. Lot's and ifs.

Do you think the trial team for the Warriors will be close to full strength?

id love them to go with that set up. im convinced norman would shine playing fullback full time.

a shake up is just what we need.

Some pictures for those interested - http://www.northweststar.com.au/sto...atch-victory-from-broncos-in-isa-epic/?cs=190

Looked like a pretty good hit out. Most of my family were at the game and it was reportedly pretty hot around 5pm when it kicked off (around 37-38 degrees). They definitely need to install some flood lights out there. Can't imagine there would be too many clubs keen to play a trial in that kind of weather.

Some pictures for those interested - http://www.northweststar.com.au/sto...atch-victory-from-broncos-in-isa-epic/?cs=190

Looked like a pretty good hit out. Most of my family were at the game and it was reportedly pretty hot around 5pm when it kicked off (around 37-38 degrees). They definitely need to install some flood lights out there. Can't imagine there would be too many clubs keen to play a trial in that kind of weather.

Thanks Man. I gotta say that they all look a hell of a lot fitter than last year, good sign!

Yep great article. The Reddy boys sounded pretty good.

Wish we could get some first hand honest impressions of the game though.

scott anderson looking fit

Not having a dig at the bloke, but every single time I see a photo of Scott Anderson, he looks like he's about to cry! Needs to smile a bit more. You're playing for the Broncs mate, life ain't that bad!

Not having a dig at the bloke, but every single time I see a photo of Scott Anderson, he looks like he's about to cry! Needs to smile a bit more. You're playing for the Broncs mate, life ain't that bad!

haha so true.

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Delroy Berryman 3. Dale Copley 4. Jordan Kahu 5. Lachlan Maranta 6. Corey Norman 7. Peter Wallace 8. Josh McGuire 9. Ben Hunt 10. Mitchell Dodds 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Corey Parker. Interchange 14. Scott Prince 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Scott Anderson 17. David Stagg 18. Jarrod Wallace 19. Jake Granville 20. Francis Molo 21. Nick Slyney 22. Joe Bond

i guess prince will play one half in the halves. interesting to see how kahu and copley go in the centres. who's heading out to reddy? i'm gonna head there.

no macca or reed yet?

Last edited:
Benn malley? Will he be a 1st grader? If so is it this season?
Cheers

I reckon macca wont play til the last trial, i mean I would reckon his is one of the few positions that is set

Last trial will resemble something closer to the round 1 team you'd think.

I like this a lot.

Me too. I really think norman needs to be at fullback, i feel like a genuine playmaker but there will take this team from a top 8 team to a genuine premiership contender

Couple of interesting points to consider with that side...

Yow Yeh's vacant wing spot is either going to go to Berryman or Maranta.
Molo has the jump on all his NYC counter-parts
Granville is ahead of Baptiste at dummy half
Slyney is preferred over Gibb.

Really looking forward to some reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.