6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Ben Hunt
10. Mitchell Dodds
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

Interchange 14. Scott Prince 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Scott Anderson 17. David Stagg 18. Jarrod Wallace 19. Jake Granville 20. Francis Molo 21. Nick Slyney 22. Joe Bond

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Titans team:

1. William Zillman
2. Anthony Don
3. Jamal Idris
4. Kevin Gordon
5. David Mead
6. Aidan Sezer
7. Albert Kelly
8. Luke Douglas
9. Matt Srama
10. Ryan James
11. Ben Ridge
12. Mark Minichello
13. Luke O' Dwyer

Interchange: 14. David Taylor 15. Luke Page 16. Cody Nelson 17. Shane Gray 18. Beau Falloon 19. Mark Ioane 20. Brad Takarangi 21. Jordan Rankin 22. Jordan Atkins 23. Beau Henry 24. Steve Michaels 25. Jamie Dowling

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Really interesting to see Hunt named in the 9. I'd imagaine he'll spend some time in the halves during the game. Clearly shows Griffin intends to continue using him off the bench in the hooking role.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
More interesting to see Hoffman still at fullback and Norman at five-eight. Would've expected the latter to get a trial at fullback.

Also interesting to see Maranta, Berryman and Kahu hold their spots in the backline, while Molo gets another chance in the forwards. Not many suprises otherwise...

When is Hala back?

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
noisetheory said:
or even kahu?

Perhaps although I don't know if Hook views him as a wing or will be so quick to rush him into the Round 1 side. It might be the Redcliffe factor that gave Berryman, Bond & Slyney their shot but the impression I get is that Berryman could very well be that Broncos Round 1 bolter we were theorising about early this year.

I suspect Hala will be back either for the last trial or for Round 1 - he didn't resume full training until a fortnight or so ago so it'll take sometime to ready himself for this level of competition.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I really think Hunt has been wasted by Hook. Such a shame because he is clearly talented but he won't live up to that talent at the Broncos. I think he could succeed at Hooker or Halfback TBH.. Copley should have a good time of it running at Kevin Gordon.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Interesting side, looking forward to seeing how the backs go in particular, good opportunity for them to impress, I'm with those saying Berryman is a bolter for round 1, from what I saw of him last year in the Qld cup, on youtube videos his impressed me, certainly worthy of consideration.

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
To those wanting Hoffman on the wing, do you not remember how fucking woeful he was for those two games there last year?

Didn't put in at fullback, failed on the wing - back to QLD Cup as far as I'm concerned.

Hodges or Norman to fullback, Copley looks absolutely ripped to play centre if needed.

c02ae.jpg

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
If Griffindor continues using Hunt as a bench hooker, I hope he leaves, both for his sake and ours.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah his really not suited as a utility from the bench, definitely starting in the halves or not at all. If he can't crack the starting side this season I too hope he moves on. As for Hoffman on the wing I'm with you Vertigo, unless injuries absolutely forced our hand to theres simply no need to, not with the options available for Hoffman its fullback or bust.

Last edited:
Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
So Copley is huge! But WTF happened to Gillett he looks tiny

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
bench isnt long enough for kemp he'll be sittin on the grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Swordfish
  • MrMoore
  • levikaden
  • mitch222
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.