Broncos 2014 Away Jersey

Looks like that jersey was put in the wrong wash by accident and they just stuck with it.

Thanks NRMA, you just ruined the best thing about your sponsorship.

Guess we'll have to wait until after the 31st for announcements about player signings.

I never quite get why people get so worked up over the new jersey. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I find once they start playing, what they're wearing is meaningless.

It's a pretty ordinary design but what does it really matter when the design will change again by the end of the season? Would love it if the club just stuck firm with a design for a decade or better yet just stuck with one of the heritage jerseys. At least in terms of branding there would be some sense of tribalism and identity - not just some silly sun shirt wannabe.

Not overly fussed with the announcement. It's not as if the Broncos really paraded it around - there was nothing on the website and usually aren't Friday's reserved for these type of media events?

This is by far not the worst jersey we've ever had.

Blue and green diamonds anyone?

I like the new jersey it still has the Maroon and Gold on it but I don't really care tbh. Surprised to see Pirtek signing with us considering they are very involved with Parramatta.

FC barcelona

mg9dFxQ5IpHFvr-pysjBFnQ.jpg

It's a pretty ordinary design but what does it really matter when the design will change again by the end of the season? Would love it if the club just stuck firm with a design for a decade or better yet just stuck with one of the heritage jerseys. At least in terms of branding there would be some sense of tribalism and identity - not just some silly sun shirt wannabe.
this one will stay for 2 years, most likely get a new home jersey for 2015 though, as theyre only allowed to change their jersey every 2 years.

like you said, i just wish theyd do the 2 heritage jerseys for home and away. maroon on top one for home, yellow on top for away. done and done.

I'd rather not ruin the heritage jerseys with that big arse square logo on them!

I like the new jersey it still has the Maroon and Gold on it but I don't really care tbh. Surprised to see Pirtek signing with us considering they are very involved with Parramatta.

I read an article the other day that said Parramattas board screwed up the Piratek sponsorship after they demanded that Piratek increased their sponsorship commitment from $1million to $1.5 million a season

I read an article the other day that said Parramattas board screwed up the Piratek sponsorship after they demanded that Piratek increased their sponsorship commitment from $1million to $1.5 million a season
Pirtek threatened not to renew their sponsorship with the Parramatta if Kearney was sacked, they have since sponsored NZRL and the Broncos..

I don't mind the jersey but I dont understand why we can't have jersey designs like our heritage jerseys as our home and away jerseys. They look so much better. As for the big NRMA sticker on the front. It is way too much.

Pirtek threatened not to renew their sponsorship with the Parramatta if Kearney was sacked, they have since sponsored NZRL and the Broncos..

bahahaha why do they like kearney so much?

Yeah, the white NRMA logo looks like it was photoshopped onto it at the last second. Or maybe they just used Microsoft Paint.

Is anyone else getting sick of the 'this wouldn't have happened under Wayne!' line that gets trotted out everytime the club does something less than ideal.

Yes, sometimes the statement is applicable. However, if you thought this jersey was bad...

1344290.jpg

think again.

Even Gordie looks ashamed to be seen in it.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Justwin
  • lynx000
  • Mister Wright
  • achievedrap
  • Bish
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Strop
  • Adammacca
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
  • dasherhalo
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.