Oct 9, 2011
Kodi Nikorima announced his allegiance to New Zealand just earlier

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
He announced it a few years ago, Bman.

Played Junior Kiwis last year.

His brother has pledged his allegiance to Queensland.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Dale is playing left centre for the Devils this afternoon.. Prepare your anuses boys, today might have been Jack Reed's final game for the Broncos.

Edit: Nevermind, just heard that Hodges tore a hammy, Reed lives to fight another day.

Last edited:
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
3 straight wins with a potential 4th on the way. A good start to the year. Bennett has cleaned us up big time when it comes to controlling the ball and patience under pressure.

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
3 straight wins with a potential 4th on the way. A good start to the year. Bennett has cleaned us up big time when it comes to controlling the ball and patience under pressure.

Better 3-1 than 2-2 or worse, but it's 3 wins against bottom 8 teams. Next week will be another.

Hopefully we can maintain the rage against top 8 and top 4 sides.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Better 3-1 than 2-2 or worse, but it's 3 wins against bottom 8 teams. Next week will be another.

Hopefully we can maintain the rage against top 8 and top 4 sides.

Cowboys & Warriors in New Zealand aren't easy wins, we're ahead of where I thought we'd be 4 rounds in, and we're doing it without Darius.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
It's still hard to see where we are at. We got the 2 today, but I really don't think you can say it's because we were cool under pressure. We were abysmal in the 2nd half and would have lost were it not for some great Kahu defence. The same is true for the entire Sharks game. Kahu's defence the difference in both IMO.

Still, our attack has looked better and things like Oates' try today isn't really the kind of thing we saw much of last year, so we're definitely improving. I really don't know where exactly we are at right now, and we won't really find out against the Titans either. Either way, the points are the important thing right now.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Heard Darious Boyd is doing better then expected, 4 weeks ahead of schedule, any truth to that?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Heard Darious Boyd is doing better then expected, 4 weeks ahead of schedule, any truth to that?

Don't know GCB. In any case, I am rather enjoying Kahu's excellent progress at the back than think about Boyd's return and Kahu's inevitable move to the wing or ISC

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Don't know GCB. In any case, I am rather enjoying Kahu's excellent progress at the back than think about Boyd's return and Kahu's inevitable move to the wing or ISC

It will be to the wing, not ISC.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Doctors and Boyd are thinking that way but I saw an interview with Hickmans and he seemed a little more cautious

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • pennywisealfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.