Broncos - 2015 Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I didn't like the train of thought that he should be re-signed simply because he's an Australian representative but agreed that the way it's playing out in the media is very disrespectful and that's what he was essentially saying.

Very cloak and daggers sort of stuff which people hate seeing.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I never thought i'd say this, but ...

I really wish Boyd would hurry up and return from injury, that way we will have speed and finishing ability pretty much right throughout the back line

a back line of assuming Boyd will be fullback regardless of Kahu's performances)

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt

is a damn dangerous backline

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I really wish Boyd would hurry up and return from injury, that way we will have speed and finishing ability pretty much right throughout the back line

a back line of assuming Boyd will be fullback regardless of Kahu's performances)

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt

Foordy's account has been hacked :p

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt

That really is shaping up to be our best backline. Even though the wingers aren't in their preferred positions, Kahu and Oates are being held out by better (or at least preferred) players but are still the best options for the wings.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That's our best back line since 2009..

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
What's Boyds schedule? I know on Sterlo he said he was targeting a return in round 6, so maybe only 2 weeks off?

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
What's Boyds schedule? I know on Sterlo he said he was targeting a return in round 6, so maybe only 2 weeks off?
He hasn't even started running yet, or is starting this week according to reports. Can't see him returning for another month at least.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
He hasn't even started running yet, or is starting this week according to reports. Can't see him returning for another month at least.

I have heard numerous times that he has started or will start running this week, for the last 3 weeks. But then nothing more is said and the same thing is said the next week.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
My brother did this when he was over at Taiwan in December/January.

It's one of those things you write on, light a fire in it or something like that and release it in the air and it's supposed to bring luck. Apparently your wish is meant to come true.

Wouldn't it be great if it worked?

15pqw6r.jpg

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Did his plane make it back to Brisbane? Just checking whether the first part of the request/prophecy has come true?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Pablo
  • Cavalo
  • Brocko
  • Lostboy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Rambstien
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.