Broncos 2020 Squad

?? Lots of good judges rate him, Bennett, Bellamy and gus for a start.
Bellamy? Didn’t lodge threaten to take him out to the carpark 😂. One of his more endearing moments.

Last edited:
Bellamy? Didn’t lodge threaten to take him out to the carpark 😂. One of his more endearing moments.
Another urban myth

He rejected speculation that he had been involved in an altercation with premiership-winning coach Bellamy before he was let go by the Storm in mid-2014.
"I've heard this a lot, I don't know where it's come from but there definitely was no altercation with Craig Bellamy," Lodge said.
"There was definitely no trying to fight him or anything like that.
"I can absolutely deny that."

I'm really hoping Milf gets more a professional approach, gets himself fitter and gets back to the Milf we signed a few years ago
I believe he will as he's in an off contract period

YES, now that Croft is confirmed and Shibasaki has hit the bricks, I can finally do my 20th team list. Love shooting the shit with these.

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Arthars
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Glenn (c)
13. TPJ

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Joe O
17. Carrigan (c)

This is sort of half what I imagine Seibold would go with and half what I would go with. As far as I'm concerned, 1 thru 13 pick themselves. I'm not entirely sold on Bird @ Fullback just yet and I have serious doubts Seibold wants a bar of Boyd at all, and if he isn't being conned into picking Kahu, It'll be Arthars who takes that spot. I really don't think he was signed just for depth, Seibold got him up here for a reason. I reckon he probably rates him highly, and he has some speed to burn out wide.

The bench really only has 2 spots in question, Paix and Joe O. I think you could probably interchange some names in and out of those spots depending on how pre-season and trials go.

I like the look of that team. Maybe dearden could also be the utility from the bench occasionally as well.

Really like the 2nd 1 to 7
I wouldn't be against seeing how this goes in the trials and from round 1.

1 - Niu
2 - Oates
3 - Bird
4 - Staggs
5 - Isaako
6 - Milford
7 - Croft

Or

1 - Milford
2 - Oates
3 - Bird
4 - Staggs
5 - Isaako
6 - Croft
7 - Dearden

Anyone know what time the team usually hits the paddock?

Supposed to be their first full senior squad session today...

You'd think they'd be getting started by now right?

Anyone know what time the team usually hits the paddock?

Supposed to be their first full senior squad session today...

You'd think they'd be getting started by now right?
9:30 on the old training paddock.

So, NOW !

I like the look of that team. Maybe dearden could also be the utility from the bench occasionally as well.
God, I really, really hope not.

He should have no place as a Utility. He should be a starting Half playing 80 minutes and steering the team around either at Wynnum ideally, or at Brisbane if injuries required it, but nothing else.

He's already played NRL, he knows the pace and standard required, so it's not like he needs to be eased in off the Bench. Limiting his game time like that at his age could well be career killing.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.