Broncos 2020 Squad

So Boyd is training at left centre and issako is training at fullback. Niu appears to be 2nd in line for the 1 jersey

It’s very early days yet.
A lot can and will happen before rd 1 v cows.
That's just as it looks for now. But yes, lots can change. Niu had some good touches.. Dearden though was looking good! Running well, good kicks in play

Didn't actually notice him... Must have been on the opposite side of the field... They were running 4&5th tackle clearing kicks from their own 20/40 over and over so there was a lot of motion.

Shibasaki did make an intercept that seeing the momentum of the drill though..

Was Turps second team??

[emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]
Yeah and Boyd was with the main team..

And as much as I'd love to see BHQ have an absolute meltdown over this info, I doubt it means much.

Haas was on the 2nd team.. but the 2nd team wingers were Farnsworth and Coates.

Only the staff know why certain players are running with others [emoji2369]

And as much as I'd love to see BHQ have an absolute meltdown over this info, I doubt it means much.

Who was on the Wing if Isaako was at Fullback?

Cheers for the updates BTW.

Last edited:

This confirms it. Haas to ISC next year

I wonder why Segeyaro is still there? I get that his case might be under consideration, but he's still out of contract isn't he?

In terms of trying to figure out who's in the main squad: from my observation of Seibold, he might not say what he thinks, but what he says he's going to do seems to be what he does. He doesn't seem to play games with the press and opposition the way Bennett did. You could never believe a word Bennett said, really. Or take it at face value, anyway.

Honestly, I don't know which I prefer. The coach SHOULD be a master at playing games. That's his job.

Last edited:
I wonder why Segeyaro is still there? I get that his case might be under consideration, but he's still out of contract isn't he?

In terms of trying to figure out who's in the main squad: from my observation of Seibold, he might not say what he thinks, but what he says he's going to do seems to be what he does. He doesn't seem to play games with the press and opposition the way Bennett did. You could never believe a word Bennett said, really. Or take it at face value, anyway.

Honestly, I don't know which I prefer. The coach SHOULD be a master at playing games. That's his job.

Isnt Seggy challenging it? They cant stand him down if its still under challenge from training.

Im gonna punt on Kahu and Oates
Didn't get a good look at all positions... But!
The fellow playing left wing outside of Boyd was definitely NOT Oates. Someone unrecognisable...

I truly don't think Oates played wing at all today (from the side of the field I had good view of it was only Coates right, Herbie was Left)

I am still calling the idea that Oates may transition into a bench forward this year.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • PETERN
  • Broncosgirl
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.