Broncos 2020 Squad

That was really flat. Didn't even crack a smile. I'm loathed to read too much into it but he doesn't look happy. Is this what he's always been like?

Looks like a bloke who knows he's under pressure. Which is good. He can enjoy his footy and all that comes with it when he is delivering week in, week out.

That was really flat. Didn't even crack a smile. I'm loathed to read too much into it but he doesn't look happy. Is this what he's always been like?
That's exactly what I perceived too. It was like he did not want to be there and the monotone delivery tells me things aren't really right. Mind you, he may have a dislike for the interviewer. There can be many reasons I suppose but like you say, it was flat and I'll add, lifeless.

That's exactly what I perceived too. It was like he did not want to be there and the monotone delivery tells me things aren't really right. Mind you, he may have a dislike for the interviewer. There can be many reasons I suppose but like you say, it was flat and I'll add, lifeless.
Maybe he is just hangry?

This is how he’s always come across in these kind of media pieces. It’s baseline for Milf.

Even after the preliminary final in 2015 he barely cracked a smile in a club interview. Even when selected for Origin and interviewed by the QRL media team he barely smiled.

People are reading too much into it. He has always been that way.

Even after the preliminary final in 2015 he barely cracked a smile in a club interview. Even when selected for Origin and interviewed by the QRL media team he barely smiled.

People are reading too much into it. He has always been that way.
Might help explain why his name never comes up as a captaincy contender.

Last edited:
Milf might be quiet because he has PTSD from FaithinHook stalking him around Inala back in the day.

For real? JFC folks, I know seeing a Bronco while out and about is rare, but please don't do this.

Cory Paix had a little interview on the Broncos website. A lot of these young blokes seem really driven and as always I'm hopeful for the season ahead!

Milf might be quiet because he has PTSD from FaithinHook stalking him around Inala back in the day.

I heard about some nutjob standing out the front of Milford's house holding a boom box over their head blaring Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'.

Must have been Faithy.

Please tell me someone has had a yarn to Isaako about ensuring his kick offs don't go out on the full in 2020.
There is not much worse tbh, everyones heads immediately drop. It happened too many times in 2019, and is something that needs to worked on prior to the new season kicking off, excuse the pun.

Active Now

• Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.