Broncos 2020 Squad

Why the change of heart big fella?
Cause I realised I was probably wrong [emoji2369]

Still won't instantly believe you saw what you saw at training.. from all reports and from what I've seen Milly is going great.

Also. Good news that the young guys aren't living with Macca anymore so that was a good fix!

Capture

Does this not make anyone else angry at the incompetence of our club?

1 mil over two years for Latrell Mitchell..

Meanwhile we're spending 3 mil on Boyd, Bird and Milford PER YEAR.

I bet we're paying Croft around 500k aswell..

View attachment 6952

No surprises there. He’s a perfect fit for Souths. They’re becoming the defacto indigenous club.

Last edited:
View attachment 6952

That’s your take away? Not the fact the original club was apparently offering 800k and now 120k for him to play for another club who is paying him only 3/4 the original offer? Fair enough.

To me, the dodgiest salary cap club offering a dodgy salary cap deal to someone else is a far more important take away.

That’s your take away? Not the fact the original club was apparently offering 800k and now 120k for him to play for another club who is paying him only 3/4 the original offer? Fair enough.

To me, the dodgiest salary cap club offering a dodgy salary cap deal to someone else is a far more important take away.

That is what is annoying me, that the NRL and Greenturd seem to be bending over backwards to give Souths whatever they want. If they get Arrow for this season as well ...

That is what is annoying me, that the NRL and Greenturd seem to be bending over backwards to give Souths whatever they want. If they get Arrow for this season as well ...
It's a big reason why I have gotten over the nrl. You can smell another souffs premiership getting handed to them. It's despicable how obvious it is. If Roberts played for us and did what he did to oates to another teams players he would have got 2 months on the sidelines no question, and deservedly so! Than there are these medical retirements for UNRELATED injuries. It's despicable.
I swear crowe must have nude photos of greenturd or something.

Perhaps he said we won't be signing LM as a centre. I wasn't there and don't know what was said BUT I do know what's said and what's reported as said are quite often vastly different. I think they've signed LM as a fullback.

Perhaps he said we won't be signing LM as a centre. I wasn't there and don't know what was said BUT I do know what's said and what's reported as said are quite often vastly different. I think they've signed LM as a fullback.
Reaching.. this is just another time he's been a downright liar IMO

Do you expect him to come out and say that they have signed a player who is already contracted to another club before pen has even hit paper??

Perhaps say that they are interested in pursuing Latrell and if an opportunity came up to sign him, they would go for it instead of outright lying?

I couldn't give a shit that Bennett did lie, to be honest.

I'm thinking that saying they weren't interested, knowing no one else was chilling up the money for him was a tactic to reduce his price.
Anyone that takes something like that at face value from WB doesn't really know him well.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.