Broncos 2020 Squad

Haas and Milf's faces look photoshopped onto the bodies, hahaha.

Last edited:
Starting to get really excited about this squad. It will be a damn shame if it’s another year of Macca leading them around though. Does anybody see him starting at Hooker? If not, surely he’s not somebody you bring off the bench right? He just has to become a depth option imo.

3 at the back throwing bong signals, Fifita throwing gang signs and Milford holding his package. Haas the only decent one of them. 😜
Haas still wearing those fucken’ white shoes though! 😂

yeah milf has been putting in work.
3 at the back throwing bong signals, Fifita throwing gang signs and Milford holding his package. Haas the only decent one of them. 😜

fwiw a shakka isnt a bong signal.🤙

Last edited:
****, I’m keen for the 2020 season.
The squad looks as fit as it has ever looked, especially this early in preseason
Let’s just hope they don’t fall over in the second half of the year..

I reckon it'll be an improved season. Longer pre-season under Seibold. Young guys with an extra year under their belt. Regardless of his own performance, hopefully some consistent direction from Croft.

Really, the game plan shouldn't be too complex. Play with numbers up the middle and get Fifita into space out wide. Issako roam around for offloads. Hopefully not a big reliance on block plays with Isaako sweeping, haven't seen he can ball play that well. Plus, sick of seeing block plays.

Lastly, still can't figure out 2019 ... horrid at times but finished above eight teams.

That's a posing shot, bet the weights aren't even off the stand.

I don’t think so. It looks to be 110kgz light weight for a guy with those legs.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.