Broncos 2021 Fullback = Tamika Upton?

That is not a woman's body ... biological factors that are 100% accurate give it away.

His navel is above the waistline (narrowest part of the body) - which tells me it is a man.

If I'm a poor man in the US, and want to become rich, what do I do? Well, I take my two sons at a very young age, teach them tennis, and start dressing them up as girls.

That is not a woman's body ... biological factors that are 100% accurate give it away.

His navel is above the waistline (narrowest part of the body) - which tells me it is a man.

If I'm a poor man in the US, and want to become rich, what do I do? Well, I take my two sons at a very young age, teach them tennis, and start dressing them up as girls.
The tits look fake as well😜

Serena is a woman, just roided as ****.

She literally tracked her pregnancy like every week on insta, there's about 500 photos of her pregnancy and they all look completely normal.

The tits look fake as well😜

Umm ... heard of breast implants and hormone treatment.

Female hormone treatment explains the big thighs as this treatment typically leads to excess tissue around the buttocks.

Hormone treatment can give one a higher voice, breasts ... but it won't change the position of the navel, hips and finger proportions.

Sorry ... you've been duped.

She literally tracked her pregnancy like every week on insta, there's about 500 photos of her pregnancy and they all look completely normal.

Serena Williams - the most photoshopped tennis player of all time.

Umm ... heard of breast implants and hormone treatment.

Female hormone treatment explains the big thighs as this treatment typically leads to excess tissue around the buttocks.

Hormone treatment can give one a higher voice, breasts ... but it won't change the position of the navel, hips and finger proportions.

Sorry ... you've been duped.
I was agreeing with you there fyi

I love how this thread has been hijacked

Serena Williams - the most photoshopped tennis player of all time.

She had every member of the paparazzi photoshop her body to look pregnant when she appeared in public?

Now that's what I call dedication.

This thread is a reminder of exactly why Donald Trump can say the simply outrageous things he does and have people genuinely believe it.
At least dazza is getting his point across and not forgetting what he is saying like Biden 😂

This. There is tons of (potential) evidence that points to her (potentially of course) being on roids, and not just the roid rage explosions.

Last edited:
This. There is tons of (potential) evidence that points to her (potentially of course) being on roids, and not just the roid rage explosions.

There's potentially tons of potential evidence about potentially anything...allegedly.

There's potentially tons of potential evidence about potentially anything...allegedly.

The evidence I've presented is irrefutable. Take a good look at Williams and tell me that's a woman.

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.