Broncos 2021 Fullback = Tamika Upton?

Could a woman survive a game of NRL, possibly. Could she compete? No.

All male halves can kick/ pass further, all forwards can run harder/have more strength, all wingers can jump higher/run faster, all centres are faster/tackle harder/fend stronger, all fullbacks are more evasive/run harder than any of their female counterparts.

The very best female players may (though I doubt it) be better than some of the very worst fringe male players but that definitely doesn’t count as being able to “compete” in the NRL.

Look what happens average NRL players go to the Super League, they become marque players. Now think about how higher the standard of footy is in the super league than the WNRL. An average Super League player would look like ‘09 Hayne in the women’s league.

The more interesting question is if you dropped a male player into the women's game...say, oh, Mitch Moses, how would he go?

Broncos team would stomp him dry.

The more interesting question is if you dropped a male player into the women's game...say, oh, Mitch Moses, how would he go?

Broncos team would stomp him dry.

yeah it’s a funny joke but Mitch would be a man amongst boys if I answer it seriously.

Oops, meant to make my 5000th a bit more meaningful - things are looking up after a very tough two years for me.

But in all seriousness, our forwards would destroy Moses, the pea heart. Boyle would make him look like the perpetual school boy he is.

Oops, meant to make my 5000th a bit more meaningful - things are looking up after a very tough two years for me.

But in all seriousness, our forwards would destroy Moses, the pea heart. Boyle would make him look like the perpetual school boy he is.
Lol the problem with this argument is Moses doesn’t run at forwards.

Serena is a man.

I thought you “don’t like lies”, so it would be more appropriate to say you only have an issue when it is not you telling them.

Serena is not a man. Bad sport? Yes, but she is definitely a woman and as much as I don’t like her she has had an amazing career.

I thought you “don’t like lies”, so it would be more appropriate to say you only have an issue when it is not you telling them.

Serena is not a man. Bad sport? Yes, but she is definitely a woman and as much as I don’t like her she has had an amazing career.

He/she has all the biological pointers which reveal she is a man. His index finger is shorter than his ring finger - an almost 100% indicator. Also, his navel is above the waistline - again a sure fire indicator that he is, in fact, a man. Women's navels are below their waistline. Google :Serena Williams bikini" and tell me if that's a woman's body?

This are absolute 100% proof that Serena is a man.

Hard to believe - I know. But true.

He/she has all the biological pointers which reveal she is a man. His index finger is shorter than his ring finger - an almost 100% indicator. Also, his navel is above the waistline - again a sure fire indicator that he is, in fact, a man. Women's navels are below their waistline. Google :Serena Williams bikini" and tell me if that's a woman's body?

You're a absolute fuckhead.

Ban if you want mods but I don't know any other response.

Serena

I don't know whether you are serious or not but you have provided my daily laughs😂

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.