Broncos 2021 Fullback = Tamika Upton?

I dont care about any of the arguments above.
I just like watching the girls play. They are fucking good and tough to boot.
Also love the style of footy they play without the focus on who can cheat the best .

Mmm. Me thinks you are unaware of the basic differences between men and women.

Your anecdotal example of a fast women beating some men isn't really relevant. The fact is that on average, men are faster, stronger and more powerful in all aspects of physical ability.

Many people have watched too much Hollywood movies - where these days women are continually portrayed as men-beating martial artists who can beat a dozen men in a fight. NEWSFLASH: That's fiction!

As I shared earlier, the fact that the world champion women's soccer team was beaten by a team of under 15 boys in their trials is typical. The fact that hundreds of sub-16-year-old boys break the women's all time 100 metre record every year is indicative.

How do you prove that Brigginshaw is better than Croft? That's utter nonsense.
No doubt you are correct. Particularly about Hollywood lol.

but howcan barely 5’7 Allan langer tackle 6’4 chief harragon? Heart/technique.

And I don’t want to open a can of worms here....but some women are more masculine...outside of the stereotypes are they not? Do you think 6foot tall Ali is not such an athletic specimen?

I’m not saying any wnrl player would cope, but there might be one or two that could, and you can’t definitively say they couldn’t. Yeah maybe LoLo would kill them, but they could just “tackle” like Croft...ie jump out of the feckin way.

*just wait until a transgender bloke wants to play wnrl lol

Last edited:

And I don’t want to open a can of worms here....but some women are more masculine...outside of the stereotypes are they not? Do you think 6foot tall Ali is not such an athletic specimen?

I’m not saying any wnrl player would cope, but there might be one or two that could, and you can’t definitively say they couldn’t. Yeah maybe LoLo would kill them, but they could just “tackle” like Croft...ie jump out of the feckin way.

Mystery woman Jarrydina Hayne says it was always her dream to play WNRL.

giphy.gif

The min one of the ladies copped something like this it would be all over...
Can't believe ppl entertain this.

I just like watching the girls play. They are fucking good and tough to boot.
Also love the style of footy they play without the focus on who can cheat the best .

and thats fair enough....so lets not pretend its something that its not.

I like watching them play as well.....but personally, I prefer my lesbians to be naked. Call me old fashioned, but its just the way I am.

Obviously she doesn’t have the physicality to play for the men’s team but the club should have had her mentoring Boyd and teaching him about positioning and backing up. He probably could have been a decent fullback if someone took the time to teach him.

honestly, who gives a **** if Rugby League was originally a mens sport, or the men's game subsidizes the womens etc.

and clearly this thread was started as a joke (and it's not the first to be started suggesting some NRLW player should get a start in the NRL) ... people need to lighten up.

after the season we have just endured, lets all just relax and enjoy a great game played the way (and in the spirit) it is meant to be played.

and most of all, lets enjoy watching a team wearing the jersey of our great club and actually do it proud.

Yes, your last sentence is the most important here. Just wait until a 120 kg transgender male starts to line up against biological women. We have actually seen serious injuries in some sports because of this happening, including death.

Let's take women's cricket shall we? I watched an exhibition game once, where they had an Australian women's cricketer playing against men.

When she was batting, the men bowled at 3/4 pace. They knew that if they bowled at full pace, she wouldn't stand a chance, and could have even been hurt. It was embarrassing and patronising for the woman player. As an indicator, a woman bowler is considered "express" if she can get to 120 km/h (which few have done). A man bowling at that speed is considered a pie-chucker - a joke.

Any comparisons between men and women's rugby league is pointless.

Yes, your last sentence is the most important here. Just wait until a 120 kg transgender male starts to line up against biological women. We have actually seen serious injuries in some sports because of this happening, including death.

Let's take women's cricket shall we? I watched an exhibition game once, where they had an Australian women's cricketer playing against men.

When she was batting, the men bowled at 3/4 pace. They knew that if they bowled at full pace, she wouldn't stand a chance, and could have even been hurt. It was embarrassing and patronising for the woman player. As an indicator, a woman bowler is considered "express" if she can get to 120 km/h (which few have done). A man bowling at that speed is considered a pie-chucker - a joke.

Any comparisons between men and women's rugby league is pointless.

You seem to be the one taking them seriously more than most

You seem to be the one taking them seriously more than most

Just staying facts. I guess in today's world that makes one "serious". Perhaps I should just play along that women's players are comparable to men - you know - like how Black Widow takes out a dozen men in a fight before breakfast?

Why are you so defensive ?

Defensive? I thought I've attacked the false narrative that women athletes are in the same ball park as men.

Women playing men's sport is one thing, but suggesting they can be compared to men is an insult to my intelligence.

So no ... I'm attacking not defensive.

Defensive? I thought I've attacked the false narrative that women athletes are in the same ball park as men.

Women playing men's sport is one thing, but suggesting they can be compared to men is an insult to my intelligence.

So no ... I'm attacking not defensive.

He was talking to me...

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Accept
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.