Broncos 2021 Fullback = Tamika Upton?

The evidence I've presented is irrefutable. Take a good look at Williams and tell me that's a woman.

The first piece of evidence is that the American flag fell during the anthom😂😂 keep this stuff coming I’m loving it

The first piece of evidence is that the American flag fell during the anthom😂😂 keep this stuff coming I’m loving it
I agree that the flag falling could be a sign, but goodness the best meaning they could come up with was Williams is a bloke

Images 4

That is not a woman's body ... biological factors that are 100% accurate give it away.

His navel is above the waistline (narrowest part of the body) - which tells me it is a man.

If I'm a poor man in the US, and want to become rich, what do I do? Well, I take my two sons at a very young age, teach them tennis, and start dressing them up as girls.
Wheres the 14 inch schlong?😱😂😂😂

I agree that the flag falling could be a sign, but goodness the best meaning they could come up with was Williams is a bloke
If only they had " gender reveals" back in the day shortly after the Williams sisters/brothers were conceived

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.