RUMOUR Broncos After Ivan And Nathan Clearly Report

Discussion in 'The Rumour Mill' started by Jaybronq, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Sproj

Sproj

Tell you what though, signing Cleary and Cleary, which would probably work with Boyd retiring before, you get a pretty incredible side (and I do rate Cleary as a coach).

All hypothetical of course but anyway:

1. Isaako
    2. Oates
    3. Roberts
    4. Bird
    5. Kahu
    6. Milford
    7. Cleary
    8. Lodge
    9. McCullough
    10. Ofahenguae
    11. Su'A
    12. Gillett
    13. Pangai Jr

14. Nikorima
    15. McGuire
    16. Haas
    17. Fifita

2. Maddy1to9

Maddy1to9 NYC Player

Can't figure out whose the biggest of the clowns among PK, Buzz & Retchie. OMG! they go in turns in spinning some bullshit that only a nut case would do. I hope the Broncos board slaps these nut cases by throwing an extended contract to Master Coach. Frickin clowns!!! Always want something around Broncos.

3. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Better idea, keep Bennett, sign Nathan and let Ivan drive the team bus because that's all he's good at

GKDonkey likes this.
  4. Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe QCup Player

I like to play my cards close to my chest these days! Got hammered here when I was wrong a few times! I’ve retreated back into my shell. Lost all confidence.

5. Sproj

Sproj

Come on mate, you got hammered by some but the important ones, we all stood up for you. :)

6. pagey

pagey NRL Captain

Haha yeah i remember! Plenty of clowns about , chin up mate !

7. I am a big fan of Ivan, I like the cut of his jib. But letting Farah back to the Tigers has me questioning his ability a bit.

8. Sproj

Sproj

Why is that?

9. I think Farah is a bit of a flog

Gaz and JAHHW like this.
  10. Sproj

Sproj

No arguments there that's for sure, though he may just have been humbled a bit by his time in reserve grade. Farah certainly doesn't carry the power at Wests that he used to.

Aldo likes this.
  11. BroncsFan

BroncsFan NRL Player

If that is the case maybe we can start a rumour so absurd and get so much publicity that it eventually happens due to media pressure alone.

Maybe:

Rumours Croft is unhappy to be biding his time in the ISC and has requested an immediate release from the storm to return home to qld on compassionate grounds for a new contract with the broncos in 2019????

**** the broncos recruitment team BHQ can run this ship on our own!!!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  12. 2ndPhase

2ndPhase QCup Player

Be brave. It makes this place interesting.

13. Sproj

Sproj

Yep for sure, though I think, we need to start one organically, as in just start a thread and then different people keep adding to it without actually saying in thread that is what we are doing.

morethenjack likes this.
  14. broncsgoat

broncsgoat NRL Player

I feel Cleary Sr is grossly overrated... He may be a good coach, but he hasn't done anything to receive the plaudits he receives.

Cult3 likes this.
  15. Should be a few more rumours. Another 12 and there will have been BS rumours about every coach in the comp...

Stunning news a source has just told me...

Dissatisfied with living under Gus Gould’s reign at Penrith, word on the street is, Hook Griffin is in quiet talks with Paul White...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  16. BroncsFan

BroncsFan NRL Player

I now feel personally responsible for costing us the signing of Croft....

[delete post, delete post, delete post]

17. Lebbo73

Lebbo73 NYC Player

I am willing to swallow my pride an admit that Griffin is doing a good job at Penrith. Gus Gould is the coach killer there. He tries to tell the coach how to coach the side. Cleary probably told him to **** off and that’s why he was sacked. Griffin wants to do the same and tell him to **** off as well.

18. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

The Panthers were actually doing well until Griffin started saying no to Gould recently. As much as I hate to admit it, Gould is the reason they were playing well at the beginning of the season. Hook still has no idea

19. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take ;)

20. Foordy

Foordy

I really want this to happen for two reasons:

1. Because Nathan is a gun halfback and Ivan is a quality coach
    2. losing Nathan would make Gould cry ... and that would make me smile ...

not holding my breath though

GKDonkey and Wild Horse like this.