RUMOUR Broncos After Ivan And Nathan Clearly Report

Didn't do much at Penrith or the Warriors and he had some pretty talented sides with them

Didn't he get NZ to a GF? Didn't he get the Panthers to a Prelim? Or am I mistaken? (Honestly, I'm not sure).

Tell you what though, signing Cleary and Cleary, which would probably work with Boyd retiring before, you get a pretty incredible side (and I do rate Cleary as a coach).

All hypothetical of course but anyway:

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Cleary
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Ofahenguae
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Nikorima
15. McGuire
16. Haas
17. Fifita

Can't figure out whose the biggest of the clowns among PK, Buzz & Retchie. OMG! they go in turns in spinning some bullshit that only a nut case would do. I hope the Broncos board slaps these nut cases by throwing an extended contract to Master Coach. Frickin clowns!!! Always want something around Broncos.

Better idea, keep Bennett, sign Nathan and let Ivan drive the team bus because that's all he's good at

I like to play my cards close to my chest these days! Got hammered here when I was wrong a few times! I’ve retreated back into my shell. Lost all confidence.

Haha yeah i remember! Plenty of clowns about , chin up mate !

I am a big fan of Ivan, I like the cut of his jib. But letting Farah back to the Tigers has me questioning his ability a bit.

I am a big fan of Ivan, I like the cut of his jib. But letting Farah back to the Tigers has me questioning his ability a bit.

Why is that?

I think Farah is a bit of a flog

No arguments there that's for sure, though he may just have been humbled a bit by his time in reserve grade. Farah certainly doesn't carry the power at Wests that he used to.

You are giving him far too much credit, this rumor started on this very forum, Ritchie must be a reader and this forum is clearly one of his and other gossip columnists’ ‘sources’.
If that is the case maybe we can start a rumour so absurd and get so much publicity that it eventually happens due to media pressure alone.

Maybe:

Rumours Croft is unhappy to be biding his time in the ISC and has requested an immediate release from the storm to return home to qld on compassionate grounds for a new contract with the broncos in 2019????

**** the broncos recruitment team BHQ can run this ship on our own!!!

Last edited:
I like to play my cards close to my chest these days! Got hammered here when I was wrong a few times! I’ve retreated back into my shell. Lost all confidence.

Be brave. It makes this place interesting.

If that is the case maybe we can start a rumour so absurd and get so much publicity that it eventually happens due to media pressure alone.

Maybe:

Rumours Croft is unhappy to be biding his time in the ISC and has requested an immediate release from the storm to return home to qld on compassionate grounds for a new contract with the broncos in 2019????

**** the broncos recruitment team BHQ can run this ship on our own!!!

Yep for sure, though I think, we need to start one organically, as in just start a thread and then different people keep adding to it without actually saying in thread that is what we are doing.

I feel Cleary Sr is grossly overrated... He may be a good coach, but he hasn't done anything to receive the plaudits he receives.

You are giving him far too much credit, this rumor started on this very forum, Ritchie must be a reader and this forum is clearly one of his and other gossip columnists’ ‘sources’.

Should be a few more rumours. Another 12 and there will have been BS rumours about every coach in the comp...

Stunning news a source has just told me...

Dissatisfied with living under Gus Gould’s reign at Penrith, word on the street is, Hook Griffin is in quiet talks with Paul White...

Last edited:
Yep for sure, though I think, we need to start one organically, as in just start a thread and then different people keep adding to it without actually saying in thread that is what we are doing.
I now feel personally responsible for costing us the signing of Croft....

[delete post, delete post, delete post]

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.