RUMOUR Broncos After Ivan And Nathan Clearly Report

J

Jaybronq

May 4, 2017
Just watched matty johns show paul kent was saying Brisbane have entered late to go after Nathan and ivan cleary, while the roosters were already in talks with going after them?

Paul Kent said he believes this report to be true.

I liked the idea of Nathan cleary as a replacement for nikorima but not ivan.. keep him out

This originated from Dean Ritchie...

I liked the idea of Nathan cleary as a replacement for nikorima but not ivan.. keep him out
Not a fan of Gould’s biased commentary but consider him a good judge of the game. He saw something in Ivan to bring him to Penrith but perhaps he was wrong. Cleary took Penrith to the preliminary final in 2014 before losing to Canterbury. He was also named Dally M coach of the year in the same season. He was fired on 19 October 2015 after avoiding the wooden spoon with a final round victory over Newcastle. West’s started the year well this year but have now lost four in a row. Have to agree he’s not for us.

Not a fan of Gould’s biased commentary but consider him a good judge of the game. He saw something in Ivan to bring him to Penrith but perhaps he was wrong. Cleary took Penrith to the preliminary final in 2014 before losing to Canterbury. He was also named Dally M coach of the year in the same season. He was fired on 19 October 2015 after avoiding the wooden spoon with a final round victory over Newcastle. West’s started the year well this year but have now lost four in a row. Have to agree he’s not for us.

I think he saw a puppet and realised he was wrong tbh. I like Cleary as a coach.....I like his son at 7 more. Considering the rabble he appears to have walked into at the Tigers, I'll give him a year before I judge.

You are giving him far too much credit, this rumor started on this very forum, Ritchie must be a reader and this forum is clearly one of his and other gossip columnists’ ‘sources’.

In that case.......

You're an absolute fuckwit Dean and your team is a steaming pile of shit.

Just watched matty johns show paul kent was saying Brisbane have entered late to go after Nathan and ivan cleary, while the roosters were already in talks with going after them?

Paul Kent said he believes this report to be true.

I’ll take Ivan in front of every other coach bar none. Even Bellamy, only because I don’t overly like what Bellamy will do to win. It irks me.

You are giving him far too much credit, this rumor started on this very forum, Ritchie must be a reader and this forum is clearly one of his and other gossip columnists’ ‘sources’.

Where do we send the invoice for this juicy inside scoop?

I’ll take Ivan in front of every other coach bar none. Even Bellamy, only because I don’t overly like what Bellamy will do to win. It irks me.

Ivans not that good of a coach. The Tigers have faltered as of late

Even the best coaches can't do shit without this little thing called TALENT

Didn't do much at Penrith or the Warriors and he had some pretty talented sides with them

Cleary might let Wayne hang around in a background role though, which would be a good thing for the club. Outside of Bellamy, and he may very well be shit house without Smith (I'd bet on that being the case), there's no other standout coach in the comp... maybe Hasler if someone takes the cheque book off him?

Last edited:

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.