OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

We still can miss the 8 but every single result would have to go against us. One more win takes missing the 8 completely our of the equation.

We still can miss the 8 but every single result would have to go against us. One more win takes missing the 8 completely our of the equation.
Even with the 2 points for the bye?

^^^ this should cheer you up @Santa ... after this weekend we are technically 2 points clear of 2nd place (all top 4 teams have had all of their byes except us)

Would that have been playing under strength St George in the first final under Wayne at Lang Park with 40k and getting thrashed. Not a very fond memory.
I think we made finals in Pies first year as well... so 2019 would be last finals.

Think that was the 58-0 drubbing by parra... so probably worse than the St George game

I think we made finals in Pies first year as well... so 2019 would be last finals.

Think that was the 58-0 drubbing by parra... so probably worse than the St George game
Certainly didn't get to finals under Pies. We got the spoon

Yeah 2019 wasn't a shit show of a season until the end from memory

Yes 2018 score 18 48. Think Sam Thaiday last match.

I still say we go undefeated, but I could live with this as well.

Brisbane Broncos​

Current position: 2nd place, 30 points, (13 wins), +115
Byes remaining: 1
Run home
Round 21: vs South Sydney Rabbitohs (away - Sunshine Coast)
Round 22: vs Sydney Roosters (home - The Gabba)
Round 23: vs North Queensland Cowboys (away)
Round 24: vs Parramatta Eels (home)
Round 25: Bye
Round 26: vs Canberra Raiders (away)
Round 27: vs Melbourne Storm (home)

The Broncos have performed strongly all season, but will need to keep things rolling across a difficult finish to the season with tough games all the way to the finish line.

They do have a bye whcih will help, but they need to make a statement over the next fortnight against the Rabbitohs and Roosters before travelling to Townsville.

We've ultimately got them winning four of their last six with losses to the Cowboys and Storm to record a second-placed finish. An extra win would leave them tied with the Panthers but behind on for and against. Six from six could get the men from Red Hill a minor premiership.

Likely finish: 2nd

Finals footbal is NOW GUARANTEED!!

We're going all the way boys (and girls)!!

Images 18

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.