OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

I actually don't see another poor performance In us this year. The second half of the souths game we were playing great footy. Every team we play from here on are going to struggle to keep up with our brand of football.

To get minor prem means undefeated run. I worry what cost that could have on the squad.

The fitness and mental stamina has totally changed this year.

To get minor prem means undefeated run. I worry what cost that could have on the squad.

Who cares about the minor premiership? Why chase it?

This is my thought about the Cowboys and the Warriors as well. They are both in such hot form, whether that can be maintained for another 5-6 rounds and then through the finals??

I thought i'd do a ladder predictor to see our worst realistic finishing position.

rules I followed
  • Broncos lose every game
  • kept default margin of 12 points
  • outside of our game I gave the win to the highest ranked team (this obviously changed as teams moved during the ladder predictor rounds)
results

Ladder

I thought i'd do a ladder predictor to see our worst realistic finishing position.

rules I followed
  • Broncos lose every game
  • kept default margin of 12 points
  • outside of our game I gave the win to the highest ranked team (this obviously changed as teams moved during the ladder predictor rounds)
results

View attachment 23143
Aren't the Broncos on 14 wins? Who did you have them beating?

We should be almost a lock for the top 4. Obviously top 2 is the goal. Don’t want to have to go to NZ and beat them again over there.
Ideally our finals run is at Suncorp until the big dance.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.