OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

BRO!
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

If I see false news, I have to highlight it! I take my secret table very seriously.

I just did a ladder predictor where the winner of each game was determined by who was lower on the ladder, unless they were Redcliffe in which Redcliffe always lost. The results were that Brisbane won the MP and Redcliffe got the wooden spoon. Glorious.

Still think this thread should be deleted/locked.

Y'all are getting carried away, trying to predict and the future and shit.

The most important game is the next one. We only need to focus on the next game for the rest of the season. There's no need or benefit to think about where we're going to finish, or potential finals fixtures.

Keep it simple and everything else will fall into place.

I love how cynical we all are that despite having only lost 5 games all year, we are putting out hypotheticals that we now go on to lose 5 in a row.

And 4 of those we were in up to our eyeballs. Even when we lose this year, we are proving very difficult to beat, it bodes well for finals...which we are still not locked in to...yet. Hehe

The most important game is the next one. We only need to focus on the next game for the rest of the season. There's no need or benefit to think about where we're going to finish, or potential finals fixtures.

No let's manifest this shit into reality.

That would be great advice if we were the ones running out to play or coaching the boys. Luckily we're just fans!

Worst case scenario is we are wrong and feel sad about it. But it's been said before and I'll say it again, not even God can stop us this year.

I think you are missing the point of a discussion forum.. None of us talking about the future, wins, losses actually has any impact on the result. We aren't the players or coaching staff so we can speculate all we want.

You ok Bro?

This post is really out of character for you...

We just be fans on the Best fan forum in Australia(!) daring to dream.

With all my doubts through the season the Broncos have exceeded my expectations. If we finish in the top 4 (has to be close to a lock now) then that's a major fucking win.

Just feel that the Panthers are just in a league of their own this year. We beat them out of the gate, in their house but they're a different side now. They won every game bar one (and that was in extra time) without Cleary and then he comes back, basically does nothing but convert their tries and they still own the Bulldogs. I really don't see anyone beating them BUT if I were to put up two teams that could have a chance it's the Broncos and Cowboys. If Drinkwater stays on the field they're making the prelim final.

Why is there a seeming narrative that beating Canterbury is some kind of yardstick this year? They suck, we smashed them with half our team out they are that bad.
Was just highlighting Cleary's first game back after a 5 game absence. I guess what i'm hinting at is that they are a well oiled machine. Even if their best player goes down there's someone quite good to replace them and they keep on chugging along.

The Broncos winning the premiership this year isn't a prediction, it's a guarantee 😉

It's just how we get there that's up for debate.

I think it's a bit weird for him to say it after we just put the sword through Souths and that was with 2 sin bins, we still haven't even shown our best football either.

My guess is he took too much out of the Dogs game, forgetting we were missing half our team so we did look a bit disjointed in Defence.

My guess is that he's worried we may actually be able to beat the Panthers.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.