OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Margot Robbie is a bulldogs fan.

But we do have Patty Mills don’t we?

Pretty sure she’s a bulldogs fan
sad panda GIF by South Park

Now that my devastation of Margot being a dogs fan has subsided I've got a new one... Cam Smith the golfer.

I know he's a die hard Qld league fan and I thought I might've heard he's a Broncos fan as well??

Might be an issue that he's LIV golf, but arent basically all the decent US golfers all LIV as well??

He's getting pretty popular as a sportsman, so probably has a reasonable profile in the US and he's very identifiable due to the mullet, etc.

He also actually plays sport... unlike the others... so sports fans in the US might be picked up as well

Now that my devastation of Margot being a dogs fan has subsided I've got a new one... Cam Smith the golfer.

I know he's a die hard Qld league fan and I thought I might've heard he's a Broncos fan as well??

Might be an issue that he's LIV golf, but arent basically all the decent US golfers all LIV as well??

He's getting pretty popular as a sportsman, so probably has a reasonable profile in the US and he's very identifiable due to the mullet, etc.

He also actually plays sport... unlike the others... so sports fans in the US might be picked up as well
He bought a place right next door to me, so I'll hit him up when I run in to him.

Let's roll out Lachlan Murdoch on Fox decked out in gear. The bible belt states would be merch hotspots.

@Santa, allow me to indulge you with an early Christmas present. We are definitely winning it this year.

The NRL going to Las Vegas is all about star power. The Rabbitohs have Rusty. Manly have Wolverine. The Roosters have... very wealthy backing.

Do Brisbane even have any star power associated with them. I can't think of any big name fans in Australia, let alone with international cred.

Sure, we are the biggest sporting club in the country, but America is not our country. And the fact that we are almost always on prime time slots means nothing to a country in a completely different time zone.

So why will we be there? Because what showpiece event would be complete without the best team in the comp, aka the current premiers?

Merry Christmas everyone.
My bet is they wanted us there because we will bring the most Aussies with us to fill the stadium.

Best Birthday Present for me because my birthday is exactly week before Christmas.
Snoop Good Vibes GIF by G-Star RAW

Christmas baby here too ☺️. I'm 1612 .. so aye.. let the good times (and the good vibes lol)roll on! 😆☺️👍

I'll join the Christmas club🙃 28/12

Me too 2/12

Well I'm gonna chime in with my 12/12 too...which I will now expect you all to remember since it's only one number to remember, not two 🤣

Yeah that sounded way weirder than it needed to.

Okay, "it looked like her, and then she said her name to reception so that confirmed it".
Translation = she looked like a SmokeShow and you actively listened for her name so you could look her up 😂 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Active Now

• marw
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • whykickamoocow
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.