OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

@Santa, allow me to indulge you with an early Christmas present. We are definitely winning it this year.

The NRL going to Las Vegas is all about star power. The Rabbitohs have Rusty. Manly have Wolverine. The Roosters have... very wealthy backing.

Do Brisbane even have any star power associated with them. I can't think of any big name fans in Australia, let alone with international cred.

Sure, we are the biggest sporting club in the country, but America is not our country. And the fact that we are almost always on prime time slots means nothing to a country in a completely different time zone.

So why will we be there? Because what showpiece event would be complete without the best team in the comp, aka the current premiers?

Merry Christmas everyone.
Margot Robbie is from Qld... did I hear once that she was a league fan... or maybe she was just talking about Qld league.

Anyway just claim her!!

@Santa, allow me to indulge you with an early Christmas present. We are definitely winning it this year.

The NRL going to Las Vegas is all about star power. The Rabbitohs have Rusty. Manly have Wolverine. The Roosters have... very wealthy backing.

Do Brisbane even have any star power associated with them. I can't think of any big name fans in Australia, let alone with international cred.

Sure, we are the biggest sporting club in the country, but America is not our country. And the fact that we are almost always on prime time slots means nothing to a country in a completely different time zone.

So why will we be there? Because what showpiece event would be complete without the best team in the comp, aka the current premiers?

Sounds good to me! Premiership locked in!

I wonder if steve irwins kids are broncos fans

Images 66

How do you know that? Every Caucasian girl on the GC looks like her.

Because I recognised her from Home & Away or whatever, but didn't know her name. So I listened when she said her name at reception and googled it when I got back to work. It was her.

Because I recognised her from Home & Away or whatever, but didn't know her name. So I listened when she said her name at reception and googled it when I got back to work. It was her.
Be careful.....in some states
that's considered stalking.

Slater confirming that we're winning the premiership this year, and for the next 5 years as well.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • whykickamoocow
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.