OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Haven’t been to Accor/Stadium Australia before, what’s the best price acceptable seats to experience the Grand Final at?

Only side-by-side seats left of the expensive seats are the corners of the lower level or into the second level. Looking at taking the old man as he’s a Broncos fan as well, be pretty sick to experience a grand final win together

(Decided against going in 2015 at the last minute thank god)
Prices have nearly trippled to what they were last year. The stadium isn't the best for NRL games, I usually try to get high up towards the middle (gold or platinum in map), but what's best is really what you're willing to pay. I've sat in the family zone once (before it was a family zone), and it wasnt too bad. I was in the dimond section for the raiders vs roosters game on level 2 (it wasnt that great). They'll also be more tickets released (although I assume they'll be pricier).

I generally use the following to help pick a good seat:

This was my view from the bleachers for Origin back in 2012.

Similar, but slightly worse spot for the Grand Final in 2015.

The players are small, but I think it's better than being behind the goal (where I was for the 2006 Grand Final). Buttttt, behind the goal is amazing when the action is down that end haha. I still remember Hodgo running through untouched to score in '06. 😍

The 50 point curse:

Penrith Panthers (all good)
Brisbane Broncos (all good)
New Zealand Warriors (all good)
Melbourne Storm (all good)
Canberra Raiders (cursed)
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (cursed)
Newcastle Knights (all good)
South Sydney Rabbitohs (all good)
Parramatta Eels (cursed after this weekend)
North Queensland Cowboys (cursed)
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (all good)
Sydney Roosters (all good)
Gold Coast Titans (all good)
Dolphins (cursed)
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (cursed)
St. George Illawarra Dragons (cursed)
Wests Tigers (cursed)

Broncos vs Panthers prediction (with Warriors a possibility)

Tickets have been bought - section S145 but decently high up before the split i think

I'm kinda behind the goalposts-ish

If anyone is going to Accor soon and could take a picture from the high 20s row, you'd be doing me a massive favour

Tickets have been bought - section S145 but decently high up before the split i think

I'm kinda behind the goalposts-ish

If anyone is going to Accor soon and could take a picture from the high 20s row, you'd be doing me a massive favour
Can’t you go onto their site, type in your seat number and it comes back with your view?

Capewell:

“I see youth, energy, everyone gets along. Penrith are the best team in the NRL. They are the benchmark. They won it last year. They are on top. We are chasing them. We do play a different style of footy to Penrith that is unique to us and we know we are not the finished product yet. It is a good vibe at the moment. If we play our footy to the standard that we can I think we can beat any team."​
"So I look forward to the challenge of that. We have got big-game players. A few of them have played Origin as well and that is probably the biggest stage. From my experience in finals footy, not too much changes. Finals football is a lot like the Origin arena. It is big and won on effort I guess. We’ll keep driving that.”​

Capewell:

“I see youth, energy, everyone gets along. Penrith are the best team in the NRL. They are the benchmark. They won it last year. They are on top. We are chasing them. We do play a different style of footy to Penrith that is unique to us and we know we are not the finished product yet. It is a good vibe at the moment. If we play our footy to the standard that we can I think we can beat any team."​
"So I look forward to the challenge of that. We have got big-game players. A few of them have played Origin as well and that is probably the biggest stage. From my experience in finals footy, not too much changes. Finals football is a lot like the Origin arena. It is big and won on effort I guess. We’ll keep driving that.”​
It's the vibe of it. It's the Constitution. It's Mabo.

Kurt Capewell said:

"Mate, I'm just worried about winning a premiership this year, then hopefully win another next year, then extend for another two, and win another two"

Gus has changed the reason why we can't beat the Panthers this year.

It was defence ... Now it's that we're "too immature"

He did put a few caveats on his "prediction", like:

Panthers need to be at full strength
It's a fine day
Walsh or Reynolds doesn't have a "day out"

Gus had changed the reason why we can't beat the Panthers this year.

It's a fine day

So...basically...we can beat the Panthers. That guy is an idiot.

Gus had changed the reason why we can't beat the Panthers this year.

It's a fine day
He's probably right but it's going to be fun seeing if we can.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • GCBRONCO
  • Griffo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.