OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

I reckon Melbourne could beat Penrith this week, the bookies don't see it that way but they've got a bit of strike in their spine and they looked as good as anyone against Parramatta
Melbourne will also want revenge for the last game they played each other.

Penrith are good, but they're not as unstoppable as the media wants us to believe.

Melbourne will also want revenge for the last game they played each other.

Penrith are good, but they're not as unstoppable as the media wants us to believe.
Penrith are really good at dominating possession, but from what I have seen they are not that good at attacking with it, that is the difference between them now and Last year.

They still win games because they tire out the other team, but if they don't manage an overwhelming possession metric, they struggle.

Got my tickets!!
Screenshot 20230803 112908 Gallery

Prices went up a lot (was more then double the cost compared to last year). Will be worth it to watch the Broncos win 😀

I got mine yesterday.

When do we get them on the mobile app.

I want them NOW.

I got mine yesterday.

When do we get them on the mobile app.

I want them NOW.
Yea it take a while. From memory, it takes a while to be delivered. Pretty close to the game date.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.