Penrith Panthers (all good)
Brisbane Broncos (all good)
New Zealand Warriors (all good)
Melbourne Storm (all good)
Canberra Raiders (cursed)
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (cursed)
Newcastle Knights (all good)
South Sydney Rabbitohs (all good)
Parramatta Eels (cursed after this weekend)
North Queensland Cowboys (cursed)
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (all good)
Sydney Roosters (all good)
Gold Coast Titans (all good)
Dolphins (cursed)
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (cursed)
St. George Illawarra Dragons (cursed)
Wests Tigers (cursed)
Called it!!!

Hopefully this helps my prediction cred 😉

TOP 2 LOCKED IN!

For some it was taking the piss, for others it was scripture. With religion, it has ever been so.
Images 37

What’s the most wins the broncos have had in a season ?

Who is the youngest player to reach 100 games?

What’s the most wins the broncos have had in a season ?

Who is the youngest player to reach 100 games?

Mitchell Pearce? Actually pretty sure it was Karmichael.

Karmichael was 21 when he reached game #100. You guys may remember it, it was against Newcastle and the Broncos held a slender lead when the Knights put it in a daring chip and chase. It looked like the Knights were going to regather until Karmichael hit the ball like a bullet, made a break and earned a penalty and a sin-bin. The play changed the game and the Broncos went onto farewell TC & Bennett.

Karmichael was 21 when he reached game #100. You guys may remember it, it was against Newcastle and the Broncos held a slender lead when the Knights put it in a daring chip and chase. It looked like the Knights were going to regather until Karmichael hit the ball like a bullet, made a break and earned a penalty and a sin-bin. The play changed the game and the Broncos went onto farewell TC & Bennett.

Does that include finals? We are already at 17!

I braved it and bought my GF tickets as well, alot more were taken since last week but got some mid tier stand tickets a bit ahead of the goal line, forget which side.

If they didn't have mid tier I probably wouldn't get them because I know from experience how bad the first tier is, it's soo flat you can't see shit.

You know damn well we don’t remember it!

@Santa, allow me to indulge you with an early Christmas present. We are definitely winning it this year.

The NRL going to Las Vegas is all about star power. The Rabbitohs have Rusty. Manly have Wolverine. The Roosters have... very wealthy backing.

Do Brisbane even have any star power associated with them. I can't think of any big name fans in Australia, let alone with international cred.

Sure, we are the biggest sporting club in the country, but America is not our country. And the fact that we are almost always on prime time slots means nothing to a country in a completely different time zone.

So why will we be there? Because what showpiece event would be complete without the best team in the comp, aka the current premiers?

Merry Christmas everyone.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.