NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Screenshot 20230815 092411

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
"It's anyone's* game!"

*excluding Tigers, Dragons, Bulldogs, Dolphins, Titans, Manly, and, let's be honest, anyone who finishes below fourth.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
11/12 for me. Exactly 2 weeks before Christmas
Then a week later 18/12 is my birthday this getting strange most of us are born in December while we all go for the broncos. Alright then who is your favourite past and current player.
Mine is for the past is Shane Webcke and Trevor Gillmeister. Currently is Reece Walsh and Patty Carrigan and Adam Reynolds

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Then a week later 18/12 is my birthday this getting strange most of us are born in December while we all go for the broncos. Alright then who is your favourite past and current player.
Mine is for the past is Shane Webcke and Trevor Gillmeister. Currently is Reece Walsh and Patty Carrigan and Adam Reynolds

Webcke and Carrigan.

Spooky.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Haha well I'm different, Lockyer and McCullough (don't hate me) and now Riki

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
At this point I want to know all the other months everyone on here is born in😅as it seems like we all are Decemberers
Tbh .. would be interesting to know how many BHQ parents had their children born in December. 😄

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
At this point I want to know all the other months everyone on here is born in😅as it seems like we all are Decemberers
I'm 25th Nov. Am I close enough to join the club...

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.