OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Well, you’re on your own there.
I'm sure tonight's episode will feature a full segment on how great the Broncos are, and how well we've managed to climb back up from the lows of 2020. Also an in depth look at the players and coach who got us there :)

Happen Us Open Tennis GIF by US Open

He's out for 2 games (with a guilty plea)!
This is a bloke that was rumbling with Mitchell resulting in at least one getting arrested (cant recall if wighton was), and got less punishment than Kelly and hass for their shoe shenanigans.

I know MRC and NRL are different but still, not surprised.

I'm sure tonight's episode will feature a full segment on how great the Broncos are, and how well we've managed to climb back up from the lows of 2020. Also an in depth look at the players and coach who got us there :)

Happen Us Open Tennis GIF by US Open

we could win the comp after going through undefeated ... and they would spend about 10 seconds on us and 29:50 on our opponents

It's hilarious to watch those nswrl blokes all fap over sualli. He's proven nothing really to warrant the praise.

It is big news, a struggling rival code has poached one of league’s biggest up and comers. And in the segment about the kid, they were hardly glowing. The called him the 7th or 8th best fullback in the NRL and that right now he is basically a winger. They were hardly going over the top about him.

It is big news, a struggling rival code has poached one of league’s biggest up and comers. And in the segment about the kid, they were hardly glowing. The called him the 7th or 8th best fullback in the NRL and that right now he is basically a winger. They were hardly going over the top about him.
Sualii is really a great player. Definitely some tall poppy syndrome happening about him

GL to him has done nothing in league and union prepared to pay 1.6 mill a year he would be mad not too

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.