Broncos Best Ever NYC Team

Because guys like Jikorima, Carrigan, Timu, Arrow & Su'A have done virtually nothing at NRL level, so there'll be plenty of other players with the upper hand, if that's how they're doing the team.

Caleb timu... what a waste of talent that was. Imagine going away to spread the word of an invisible being with no evidence in the prime years of your development with the chance to become an nrl player, dead set

probably see him with a reds jumper on next year and a wallabies jumper by years end. he went well in the nrc after coming back from his injury

If I was picking a side, I’d go:

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Opacic
5. Yow Yeh
6. McCullough
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. JNik
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

14. Taylor
15. Arrow
16. Joffa
17. Su’a
Paas and Fifita surely do not count they've barely played u20s and u20s is extinct now

Because guys like Jikorima, Carrigan, Timu, Arrow & Su'A have done virtually nothing at NRL level, so there'll be plenty of other players with the upper hand, if that's how they're doing the team.
That may be true, but the question is whether there would be better guys to replace them, even taking all comps into account?

probably see him with a reds jumper on next year and a wallabies jumper by years end. he went well in the nrc after coming back from his injury
Actually good to hear he is doing well now. It seemed like he threw his career away which I don't like seeing. Although, a reds or wallabies jumper seems like about nrl/club level rugby league level these days...

Thought I'd post these here as it's the off-season and there's not much else footy related to talk about. The Broncos website is celebrating the end of the NYC by releasing one position per day to fill out the best team of NYC players we've had in our U20 team.

I'll update it daily as they continue to release the names.

Team -

1. Kodi Nikorima
2. Corey Oates
3. Dane Gagai
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jharal Yow Yeh

Why would they have Oats on the wing when he played 2nd row?

Nikorima at fullback?

Played a good amount of time at Fullback in the NYC.

They're really just trying to fit in our best 17 as far as I can tell, the positions don't mean a whole lot, Gagai played exclusively Fullback & Wing in the NYC and has been named in the Centres.

I'm also expecting Hunt at Five-Eighth & Taylor at Halfback.

Played a good amount of time at Fullback in the NYC.

They're really just trying to fit in our best 17 as far as I can tell, the positions don't mean a whole lot, Gagai played exclusively Fullback & Wing in the NYC and has been named in the Centres.

I'm also expecting Hunt at Five-Eighth & Taylor at Halfback.
Yeah true.

Because he’s played almost every game in the nrl on the wing s
I'm pretty sure his question was more in regards to the fact that these idiots think Oates is a better winger than Maranta.

If I was picking a side, I’d go:

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Opacic
5. Yow Yeh
6. McCullough
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. JNik
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

14. Taylor
15. Arrow
16. Joffa
17. Su’a

My heart stopped for a second. Thought you had Stagg for centre. Crisis averted

Unread

Active Now

• lynx000
  • pennywisealfie
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • Griffo
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.