Broncos Confirm 2018 Trials

Is ts one streamed?

Does anyone have info on the 17/18?
From memory it was wynnum who streamed this corresponding game last year. Maybe check out their Facebook page for a link

I don’t have a horse is the Pearson/Isaako debate becuase I haven’t watched enough of either to form an opinion but I will say Isaako looks like he ha a mean drop out on him. He shot a couple out of a cannon against the titans.

Wynnum Tv are doing it, they live stream every Wynnum game with John Devine commentating.

Do a great job.

It’s obvious Paix is apart of our future with him named

What makes you say that?

Every healthy "half" in our system is named to play a trial this weekend, whether it be in the halves our out of position. Milford, Nikorima, Scarlett, Murphy, Paix, Nona, Burns. Dargan would've got a run as well, but he's injured.

Does this squad confirm that Tagatese won't be in the 17 come round one?

I find it interesting that Staggs isn't there. He was one of the better players in the first trial.

No Allan either either so he’s definitely down the pecking order for our backs.

Neither squad confirms anything.

Weren't guys like Sims & Moga in our secondary pre-season trial squad last season? Both of them ended up in first grade.

Neither squad confirms anything.

Weren't guys like Sims & Moga in our secondary pre-season trial squad last season? Both of them ended up in first grade.

Yea Moga had 2 terrific trial games and earned his spot. I still believe that Haas is a genuine chance to be in the 17 round 1 so hopefully he has a blinder.

Yea Moga had 2 terrific trial games and earned his spot. I still believe that Haas is a genuine chance to be in the 17 round 1 so hopefully he has a blinder.

Moga to my memory was average in the trials, no better. Sorry mate but I don't think Haas is any chance of getting a spot for round 1.

I find it interesting that Staggs isn't there. He was one of the better players in the first trial.

Staggs might be injured for all we know and there might be external issues for tagatease staying back here
Even if tagatease isn’t picked for round 1 I think he will contribute to our squad through out the year in some capacity

Playing for Redcliffe again v Souths.

If Haas is a genuine chance as you claim ... who misses out out of TPJ, Ofahengaue and Sims (because the people in the starting pack for the PNG trial are zero chance of missing selection for round 1)

and i can't see any of those people missing out ... not to mention that Oates is likely to be next cab off the rank if they go with a utility of Murphy as predicted

If Haas is a genuine chance as you claim ... who misses out out of TPJ, Ofahengaue and Sims (because the people in the starting pack for the PNG trial are zero chance of missing selection for round 1)

and i can't see any of those people missing out ... not to mention that Oates is likely to be next cab off the rank if they go with a utility of Murphy as predicted

It would be Oates that will be making way for Haas if he is picked.

It would be Oates that will be making way for Haas if he is picked.

It is already looking like Oates will be missing out to Murphy ... he can't also miss out to Haas...

besides, Oates is more likely get a spot than Haas. covers far more positions and more variety off the bench

It is already looking like Oates will be missing out to Murphy ... he can't also miss out to Haas...

besides, Oates is more likely get a spot than Haas. covers far more positions and more variety off the bench

Round 1, it's possible Murphy will be starting, so Oates won't miss out because of him. When Macca is back I suspect it won't be long before he plays 80, so we'll be going with 4 forwards on the bench. I don't care what a "news" article said about our #14.

Active Now

• DrGee
  • Battler
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.