Broncos Could "Lose" Home Final.

Yeah - we don't want any injuries that could lead to a lawsuit.

Don't even joke about that Coxy...tsk tsk tsk.

Hammo said:
I will offer a bet to anyone who wants it. If I win, you pay me $100, if you win I pay you $1000.

We will not finish 3rd.

Anyone?

I'll have a look for $100 Hammo, you're on icon_thumbs_u

BroncoMatt said:
Hammo said:
I will offer a bet to anyone who wants it. If I win, you pay me $100, if you win I pay you $1000.

We will not finish 3rd.

Anyone?

I'll have a look for $100 Hammo, you're on icon_thumbs_u

Nah, i said that at 12.34 pm. Your window has passed. [icon_lol1.

Ah Hammo - where in your post did you specify a timeframe on your bet?

I would love to see the game played at ballymore. I love the feeling of that ground.

rnabokov said:

Oh, that's just for BroncoMatt. He doesn't honour my bets, so I get some pay back [icon_wink

Management reserves the right

Hammo said:
rnabokov said:

Oh, that's just for BroncoMatt. He doesn't honour my bets, so I get some pay back [icon_wink

haha Turn it up Hammo. I went into a thread, said I dont like any of these bets, if any of them get up, I'll pay you $5. LOL then you come in name a bet! And get it wrong!!! And Then want $5!!!!! [icon_shru

BroncoMatt said:
Hammo said:
rnabokov said:

haha Turn it up Hammo. I went into a thread, said I dont like any of these bets, if any of them get up, I'll pay you $5. LOL then you come in name a bet! And get it wrong!!! And Then want $5!!!!! [icon_shru

You sound a bit like a bookie there mate!! I'm gonna call you Terry from now on [icon_wink

Coxy said:
Our only real chance is that we'll finish 4th. I can't see 2 out of the top 3 teams faltering badly enough for us to pass them.

The ARU won't stop a final being played the Friday night.

It's a non-story.

Hit it, right there.

If we finish third, regardless of where we play, I'll take my pants off, jump the fence and tackle the touch judge.

Hammo said:
Nah Matt, I got the bet right!!!!

Haha so you keep saying.... But you wrote Broncos -7.5 and universally in the punitng world that means that Broncos are giving away 7.5 start. They only won by 6, so you lose! [icon_wink

BroncoMatt said:
Hammo said:
Nah Matt, I got the bet right!!!!

Haha so you keep saying.... But you wrote Broncos -7.5 and universally in the punitng world that means that Broncos are giving away 7.5 start. They only won by 6, so you lose! [icon_wink

I work at the TAB and the above statement is correct icon_thumbs_u

Besides ... I can't be pissing Matt off before he gives me my five bucks [icon_lol1.

meh...I MEANT they will win under 7.5 points. I really know little about gambling. i just walk in and tell the pretty lady what I want and she fills out the boxes.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Morepudding
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • something
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.