NEWS Broncos eye Valentine Holmes as saviour of Red Hill after finals bashing

What happens if Croft destroys the eels and goes on to lead Melbourne to a grand final.... we probably won’t get him.
Hail sezer then i guess. He is not bad, and although not the greatest half out there, has many of the key characteristics that our teams needs: natural half, organiser, experience, good kicking game, reasonable goal kicker, passing game and can put players into a gap.

The fact we does not have an "x-factor" is not really essential as we have other players with that i.e. staggs, milf, TPJ, fifita, hass.

Val is not going to be anywhere near ready for playing FB if he returns. It will take him a good season to fire.

So apparently Suliasi Vunivalu might be on the outer with Bellamy as well.

Thoughts, BHQ? Would you be ruthless, tell Oates to find a new club and sign him(assuming salaries are even)? I'm not saying it would happen but if you were in charge would you push the idea?

I absolutely hate the **** but he's a genuine winger and try scorer.

No thanks, I think he is pretty overrated.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.