NEWS Broncos eye Valentine Holmes as saviour of Red Hill after finals bashing

yeah no problems, we will be handing out IOU's to all future contracts it seems.

Not if we shed Boyd and Macca, not if we don’t re-sign Oates. I want to keep Glenn but he could go too.

I'd be giving Bird the option of heading back to Sydney early, as in 2020 early. Voila! Welcome aboard Val.

Look, I really like Bird as a player and wish the kid the best of luck but he is just not providing value for money. He is too injury prone.
I’d like to see Bird with another FULL season under his belt , I’m sure he will do well in a broncos jersey

They got flogged by Cleveland today. That’s all you need to know.
The Browns actually have a decent team for a change. They might go places, although... we are talking about Cleveland.

Because the last time a league player returned from the NFL went well...

Because the last time a league player returned from the NFL went well...

that last player not only happened to be Jarryd Hayne .... but also went to the Titans ... enough said

People are missing the fact that signing Val doesn't solve our problems. We need a player that can organise the team, not another player like this. I'd sign a Brodie Croft over a Valentine Holmes right now.

People are missing the fact that signing Val doesn't solve our problems. We need a player that can organise the team, not another player like this. I'd sign a Brodie Croft over a Valentine Holmes right now.

No

Unread

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.