Broncos "Fortress" at Suncorp Stadium

Ticket prices are absolute bullshit, and the constant Friday games are even worse. Try getting a gold ticket to a non Friday (or Friday), and that's the big reason I won't go.

Add the prices, lack of good tickets, and the constant Fridays to the massively inflated prices for food and drinks, it's just not economical to go and watch them at the stadium for me any more.

I haven't even bought up the absolute tripe public transport on offer. Milton station, you might get a train and hour later. Roma Street is a short walk just to then board the same train, but into less than standing room only.

I live in Lawnton, so leaving work in inner city, go home and shower, and get back in, I've missed kick off, and I'm not home until around midnight at the end of it. Just not worth it.

Not to be weird but you're welcome to shower at mine before hand haha go for a beer and watch u20s

Hahahhaaha knew that would be a weird thing to say haha

Active Now

• Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • Wolfie
  • pagey
  • ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.