Broncos Halves Analysis: Short kicks in opposition 30

Thurston missing the kick was just delaying the inevitable.

One good set and a kick? We couldn't even get out of our own end. Not to mention the kicking was average. We were spent.

Cowboys were getting down our end with ease.

Delaying the inevitable, jeez.

You're saying if Hunt catches that ball, we are still no chance to win?

Rightly or wrongly, Hunt's mistake symbolizes the loss for most Broncos fans. Whether it's deserved or not is a matter of perspective.

Delaying the inevitable, jeez.

You're saying if Hunt catches that ball, we are still no chance to win?

Rightly or wrongly, Hunt's mistake symbolizes the loss for most Broncos fans. Whether it's deserved or not is a matter of perspective.

I didn't actually think we were doing too bad to get things up the field when we had the opportunity. I could be wrong, as you never take as much in while you're at the ground, and I absolutely refuse to watch it again. Ever.

I didn't actually think we were doing too bad to get things up the field when we had the opportunity. I could be wrong, as you never take as much in while you're at the ground, and I absolutely refuse to watch it again. Ever.
Then you'll never have a proper perspective of you're relying on a memory that old and from one single far away angle...

I was at the game, and I watched it again on TV. Trust me, the additional angles weren't worth it.
Still.. you need to watch it over and over i think to really understand it

Then you'll never have a proper perspective of you're relying on a memory that old and from one single far away angle...

It works for me. Because this is pretty much the first time I've commented on that shitty night.

I agree, but no matter how many times you watch the game, it still never ends in us winning.
Yeah.. but people start throwing around "alternate facts" about why we lost and who's fault it was..

Yeah.. but people start throwing around "alternate facts" about why we lost and who's fault it was..

It was Hunt's fault. I don't need to watch it again to know that. I don't buy into this bullshit of "Oh, we should have never been in that position". We were, and he fucked it.

So Milfords short kicking game isn't better, right?

Hunt isn't the best kicker, this was admitted by everyone a long time ago. Is he as bad as was made out? Certainly not. Was his lack of good kicks over exaggerated? I think so. To be fair he was probably pretty tired making more tackles than he needed to.

It was Hunt's fault. I don't need to watch it again to know that. I don't buy into this bullshit of "Oh, we should have never been in that position". We were, and he fucked it.
Dude... alternate facts

That was a forced error in my eyes. Those kick offs are ***** to catch. Feldt's strike rate is pretty impressive...especially in finals matches!

Hunt isn't the best kicker, this was admitted by everyone a long time ago. Is he as bad as was made out? Certainly not. Was his lack of good kicks over exaggerated? I think so. To be fair he was probably pretty tired making more tackles than he needed to.

Milford's is better.

Is this an alternate universe? :confusing:

Active Now

• Stix
  • Justwin
  • marw
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • BooKhaki
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • ostin86
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.