BRONCOS HOME GAMES

Agreed, I live in Coomera, regardless of going to Robina or Brissy its really not that hard and I have gone with my nieces and nephew to both stadiums on a friday night and it's really not that difficult.

Yes you have gone with nieces and nephews but you are missing the point. By the time I get home with my kids they are shot and the next day is a fair write off as they are 5 and 7 and don't handle late nights. Do you care for your nieces and nephews all day on a Saturday afterwards keeping in mind taking them to swimming at 7am followed by their other weekend activities soon after? How does that work out for you? Easy?

Not missing the point at all, all my nieces and nephews have activities on the saturday and when they go to friday night games my sister's and their husband's don't find it that hard to deal with and neither have I when I have had to look after them the following saturday.

Last edited:
Sure sure, BCBRONCO, no need to lie to make your argument sound better. I'm with you on this simmo, my kids don't take late nights that well either. If I lived in Brissy I would only take them to a game once every now and again, definitely wouldn't be family season ticket holders. Maybe the 4 game deal or something instead.

Sure sure, BCBRONCO, no need to lie to make your argument sound better. I'm with you on this simmo, my kids don't take late nights that well either. If I lived in Brissy I would only take them to a game once every now and again, definitely wouldn't be family season ticket holders. Maybe the 4 game deal or something instead.

Not lying at all tkday and I certainly wouldn't lie just to make my argument sound better.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • Wild Horse
  • Aldo
  • mitch222
  • Scdeac
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Rowdy124
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.