RUMOUR Broncos In Locker Room Scuffle After Rat Hunt Leak

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Adonis-like figure aside, Nashy is not a professional athlete.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
SociableUnfoldedBeauceron.gif

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
We need Dobbo and Danny ODowd to tell us who it is so we can rule them out
I honestly think it's a fabricated story.

Don't believe it. Even if it is true, it's to be sorted internally, not in the public eye IMO.

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
Ok, so I'm supposed to believe that the players are so upset about innocuous information leaking to the media that the set up an elaborate sting and came to blows. Difficult to fathom, but dumber things have happened. But I'm also supposed to believe that in this highly charged atmosphere and context, somebody decides to then leak the story about the rat hunt itself to the media. I don't think so. That dog won't hunt monsignor.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I honestly think it's a fabricated story.

Don't believe it. Even if it is true, it's to be sorted internally, not in the public eye IMO.

Ooh, fabricated by the Broncos themselves so that journos can't trust info coming from the Broncos. So nothing gets reported! Genius!!!

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Similar incident previously involving an ex Bronco who would give away too much.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don't see the issue with the senior players doing this, if it was indeed a younger player, they're the best to sort it out.

The only issue I have is the way they made it so public. I have no issue with the way the found the leak but I have a major issue with embarrassing a young player like that.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
So just to be clear. Our players are clever enough to be counterintelligence experts that can put together a sting to catch a rat in the ranks but too stupid to learn both attacking and defending strategies at the same time. Wow I love these little insights into the team.

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
So just to be clear. Our players are clever enough to be counterintelligence experts that can put together a sting to catch a rat in the ranks but too stupid to learn both attacking and defending strategies at the same time. Wow I love these little insights into the team.

Or they watch Game of Thrones.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
12120388_605988829550649_699735282_n.jpg

Massive rift in the team for lunch today, you can sense the hatred amongst the boys.

(This post was generated using Sarcasm)

Except there's only 17 there and Maranta is one of them and he didn't play last night. Somebody's missing.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Except there's only 17 there and Maranta is one of them and he didn't play last night. Somebody's missing.

Nicholls is there also.

Slammin' Sam and JWallace are the 2 not in the photo. :)

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
EDIT: Defamation

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
this sounds pretty ridiculous, tho does explain last night sort of..

but really "too many stories"?.. what fucking info has even actually been leaked this year? lol this story is probably a plant! how the hell would this info have gotten out even? unless WB is playing mind games level 9999 and is trying to foster some inner sanctum shit

kind of worrying, not alhambra level shit but still, this would suck massive sacks

Woo hoo!!!! Looking forward to this.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • OXY-351
  • Lozza
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Boss
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • Inknition
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.