RUMOUR Broncos In Locker Room Scuffle After Rat Hunt Leak

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
Josh should know better than to talk out of school. Ben Hunt was right to bring him back into line.

IF any of this is true and im fairly sceptical, then this wasnt the way to handle it. IF this is the case i wouldnt miss either of them frankly

IF

that said i trust WB to handle it. most likely keep it fairly quiet and try to crack the october long weekend and deal with it then, wouldnt be suprised to hear nothing else of it until someone gets offloaded at season's end

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I thought Bellamy and Munster were the ones who dobbed on everyone else, that's what I recall anyway. I have serious doubts Mcguire is a long term rat in the ranks. I mean, what would he gain by it? His manager on the other hand.......In any case Mcguire,gillett,Hunt and Reed have played together for years, I'm sure they can work this out.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
We should be able to tell if Josh is on the outer, if he scores a try & no one runs up to him to congratulate him, then we know it's true. :laugh:

Last edited:
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I honestly think it's a huge beat up over **** all

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
I thought Bellamy and Munster were the ones who dobbed on everyone else, that's what I recall anyway. I have serious doubts Mcguire is a long term rat in the ranks. I mean, what would he gain by it? His manager on the other hand.......In any case Mcguire,gillett,Hunt and Reed have played together for years, I'm sure they can work this out.

yeah i thought it was the pressure on a certain non qld/nsw club player to snitch on that curfew jazz

just guessing but yeah i say beat up too. but if this ridiculous rat pic and confrontation took place - well its private school boy hijinx rubbish and someone should get a hiding i dont care who but selfishly i hope the ship holds til the GF, but if the premise has substance but maybe didnt go down quite as dramatically then surely they could talk through it youd think

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
12120388_605988829550649_699735282_n.jpg

Massive rift in the team for lunch today, you can sense the hatred amongst the boys.

(This post was generated using Sarcasm)

Can you imagine feeding that fucking table??

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
i think it sounds like a bit of a beat up. stuff is said amongst the playing group, staff and family all the time. lets he honest here, if this story was at a club like titans, knights or one of the other donuts would this hsve even got a run in the headlines?? highky unlikely.
as for ch 9 saying that mcguire leaked the origin cirfew issue, its just their way of saying we have no idea but lets sensationalise the story even further with an alleged comment.
from the performances last night and pic from lunch today it doesnt seem to be too big of a problem.
eat a big fat one channel 9 and courier mail.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Can you imagine feeding that fucking table??

I've had to do something similar once.

A Dolphins team came into the restaurant I was working at to celebrate a win.

It was a fucking nightmare.

The kitchen was backed up all night because the order was just so huge..

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
No way Bennett lets this get out of hand Manly style. She'll be right.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Did Maguire just get a plate of cheese? Oh come on...Someone had to say it lol

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
We found the rat yet we found out all this inside info.

Righto Channel nine, cool story bro.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
from lunch today it doesnt seem to be too big of a problem.

IMO: The lunch was a setup because the story was breaking.

And surprise, the photo of the lunch was given to the media.

I haven't heard of the players going to lunch at a restaurant after a game. Usually it's a recovery session & then a day off.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.