RUMOUR Broncos In Locker Room Scuffle After Rat Hunt Leak

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Thanking you very much Talanoa for putting the fact straight an revealing the true. A complete media overkill story by the sound of it an nothing for us to be concern about. Well , am off to bed now and feeling nice about not having to worry about if our season is at risk after blow up by the boys. Look pretty happy in the lunch room photo which is nice. Again ,thankyou Tal an have a fabulous weekend watching the game . Bless you xxx

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Ok assuming this is true, I bet moose has been telling his manager this in confidence so if I'm moose I fire that fuckwit immediately for causing trouble and spilling beans on confidential issues. If I was moose I would be extremely angry with the player manager

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Ok assuming this is true, I bet moose has been telling his manager this in confidence so if I'm moose I fire that ****wit immediately for causing trouble and spilling beans on confidential issues. If I was moose I would be extremely angry with the player manager

every player tells their agent what news or rumour comes from inside the club, no matter who they play for. majority of stories and info come direct from the players which ends up in the media hands. lets take a lesser story from yesterday, timu had signed with the reds, however the papers and tv were some of the last to know. the players knew well before anyone and thats how it was passed down the line.

Last edited:
T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
also from what im hearing the leak didnt come from mcguire either, make of that what you will.

Smartseal

Smartseal

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2016
every player tells their agent what news or rumour comes from inside the club, no matter who they play for. majority of stories and info come direct from the players which ends up in the media hands. lets take a lesser story from yesterday, timu had signed with the reds, however the papers and tv were some of the last to know. the players knew well before anyone and thats how it was passed down the line.
Really?....
If you were playing would you be on the phone to your manager to give hime the latest gos?
I think some of you blokes watch to much MKR.
I would of thought the only time you talked to your manager was when your contract was up for renewal, but thats just me i spose.
This is all deflection away from how shit they played ladt night

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Really?....
If you were playing would you be on the phone to your manager to give hime the latest gos?
I think some of you blokes watch to much MKR.
I would of thought the only time you talked to your manager was when your contract was up for renewal, but thats just me i spose.
This is all deflection away from how shit they played ladt night

if i was in general conversation i would talk to my manager about anything, no different to a line manager at your work. " hey did you hear this or did you hear that" pretty common stuff.
i see your point and in days gone by that may have been the case of limited contact, however these days relationships are built with the players and family from a very early age and go deep. the managers al lot of the time end up best of friends with their big clients especially with the commercial aspect outside of the nrl.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Really?....

I would be, the managers get 10+% of the contract money.

I would be annoying the shit of them, they have to earn their 10+%

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
also from what im hearing the leak didnt come from mcguire either, make of that what you will.

Before anyone goes searching for any other Broncos players who share McGuire's manager, think about whether we want to lower ourselves to gutter journalism and speculation.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Before anyone goes searching for any other Broncos players who share McGuire's manager, think about whether we want to lower ourselves to gutter journalism and speculation.

Lower ourselves? Hell, that'd be award winning journalism by current media standards. Gutter journalism would be something like playing doctored footage to Gillett's dad of Moose looking shady while Liz Hayes talks him up as history's greatest monster.

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
there are 25 top squad players, multiple coaches, support staff and general hangers on who all converse on a daily basis with eachother between the walls of a footy club. it would hardly take much of a convo between 2 players around a certain topic to get repeated in a chinese whisper kind of way, this could have been over heard or repeated to just about anyone (internally or externally)
for all we know the so called leak to the media could have come from the postman or the local punter at the pub who over heard or got 3rd hand knowledge of a conversation may or may not have even heard.

Smartseal

Smartseal

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2016
if i was in general conversation i would talk to my manager about anything, no different to a line manager at your work. " hey did you hear this or did you hear that" pretty common stuff.
i see your point and in days gone by that may have been the case of limited contact, however these days relationships are built with the players and family from a very early age and go deep. the managers al lot of the time end up best of friends with their big clients especially with the commercial aspect outside of the nrl.
**** i feel old

I dont want to be his friend.... just fukin earn your money leach

Last edited:
T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
**** i feel old

I dont want to be his friend.... just fukin earn your money leach

hahahaha, im old too so dont stress.

in my time around the game i have seen plenty of managers spend a lot of money, not only kids they sign but their families as well. the socio demograph can be really low amongst rugby league and unfortunately i have seen a lot of kids go without during that time.
its not uncommon and i have seen this with my own eyes of managers paying electricity bills, fuel and rego for cars and dinner/food so the kids and family can eat. im not defending the managers i just wanted to highlight some of the stuff i have seen

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
So it was a cheeky little halfback giving shit to one of the big dumb forwards? A story as old as footy itself!

Smartseal

Smartseal

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2016
hahahaha, im old too so dont stress.

in my time around the game i have seen plenty of managers spend a lot of money, not only kids they sign but their families as well. the socio demograph can be really low amongst rugby league and unfortunately i have seen a lot of kids go without during that time.
its not uncommon and i have seen this with my own eyes of managers paying electricity bills, fuel and rego for cars and dinner/food so the kids and family can eat. im not defending the managers i just wanted to highlight some of the stuff i have seen
Can i give you my grandsons number. Litle bastard has potential but just wants to cruise along.....
The old story... you cant put an old h ead on young shoulders

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
EDIT: Defamatory

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
Too many posts to read back on so sorry if i am repeating what others have said, but the lunch was most obviously planned as a happy front but at the end of the day who fucking cares. Wayne will sort it

Last edited by a moderator:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Probably just players having a joke calling moose rat boy and the media blow it up for the sake of a story. There's rumours all the time. Big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Probably just players having a joke calling moose rat boy and the media blow it up for the sake of a story. There's rumours all the time. Big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3SZ4QdZ.png

Active Now

• Battler
  • The Boss
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Inknition
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • Spooky1013
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • eazy-duzzit
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.