RUMOUR Broncos In Locker Room Scuffle After Rat Hunt Leak

The news on Gillett was one thing but I hear it was the purple monkey dishwasher comment that really caused problems.

BRONCOS captain Corey Parker has refuted the “rat” story, adamant there is no tension among Brisbane’s playing group.

Brisbane players are filthy their practical joke on alleged “rat” Josh McGuire was inflamed into a serious issue between the players by Triple M’s Greg Martin, who erroneously claimed it was a serious matter that divided the team.

There didn’t appear to be any tension at training on Monday morning with players happy to joke about the issue.

“From my end there’s no comment because there’s no issue here. That’s as far as I will go on that,” Parker said.

“We have no control on what gets written about us. I have nothing to say about that.”

As Corey Parker was addressing the media, Sam Thaiday was making jokes in the background.

“It is all right guys we got pest control in,” Thaiday joked.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...p/news-story/ba44ca9b3b4586ea5192808f5d843e79

Greg Martin has been a dipshit for a long time, none of this is surprising.

Greg Martin with a scoop - that'll be the day.

martin is a hack.

the joke was all in good faith, however the burning issue is the swine that leaked the locker room info.

I knew this was a nothing story from the second I first heard it. I'm pretty sure our squad is one of the tightest in the comp.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Ondi
  • Stix
  • Lostboy
  • Maroon4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brotherdu
  • maddo
  • mitch222
  • Scdeac
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.