Broncos Keen To Secure Bellamy * BELLAMY SIGNS WITH STORM *

Beads6 said:
Mal Meninga would be a great option IMO. The question is does he coach tactics or passion?? We all know he has done wonders with the Maroons but would he be able to translate this into the NRL?

I don't think he would.

Neil Henry is the brains behind the Maroons, Meninga is there to motivate and help the players realise the passion with which they must wear the Queensland jersey.

I doubt Mal is a big Bronco fan tbh.Hasn't he got something to do with the Canberra club in the board room side of things?

I fear for us to in the coming times.Bruno stuffed up big time trying to get Bellamy and not putting everything into Henry who did want to come to us or the Cowboys.Well!He stuffed up firstly by ever allowing the best coach in the world to leave .

Bring in Webcke I say.No experience as a coach but too bad.He has the respect of the guys,the head on his shoulders that would handle any situation and been around the game and WB long enough to go in blind. icon_smile

Disagree Nashy.I believe if Lockyers knee holds out this year(it will [icon_pray. )that he will go to SL next year.How can you say "He's not like that".People said Bellamy would want to come back to his kids to but money came first&I don't blame him either for that.
Locky will be 33 if he stays on the extra year,his leg as many have said may never be the same and it has always been his dream to play in SL.(Maybe he wants to play under Matterson lol.)

Good to hear Bellyache won't be bringing the grapple and the chicken wing north.

Mal won't be coaching the Broncos for the simple reason that he doesn't want to coach week in and week out. His business interests come first.

Lockyer ask for a release? please
I'd be VERY surprised, I still think we got one more premiership with Locky before he retires, in this day and age, that would be a massive success imo.
I'd love it if Gus coached us, we'd rip teams apart if he did, but we all know people will know how to fly before this happens.
Common sense and all logic points to Henjak, but I have to admit, everythings going to be a bit raw to start off with isn't it?
As I mentioned above, we have one more premiership with Locky in our side imo, perphaps it must be this year.

I'm pretty sure Lockyer doesn't need to ask as he would have had the option granted to him when Bennett left the club.

Locky doesn't know if he has a get out clause.Remember?Of course he would.

Personally i would love gus gould to coach the broncos. Yes he is bias and noone likes him but really he is a great coach. He has the brains to be a great coach but he also has the passion for the game of rugby league.

king_johns said:
Personally i would love gus gould to coach the broncos. Yes he is bias and noone likes him but really he is a great coach. He has the brains to be a great coach but he also has the passion for the game of rugby league.

Yeah but what about his face!!

Beads6 said:
king_johns said:

Yeah but what about his face!!

thats what paper bags are for [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Gus's understanding of the game would be great for us.

bfoord said:
thats what paper bags are for [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

You mean like this.

paperbag.jpg

Id take a punt on Griffin with Mark gee assistant.........

I dunno, it's not like Phil Gould denied the conjecture by Loz and Benny tonight during the telecast. He would normally dismiss that kind of stuff pretty fast.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
  • BruiserMk1
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.