Broncos making announcement tomorrow

Coxy said:
lockyer47 said:
Coxy said:
draggx said:
Nah players dont win matches, Awesome jersey's do

+1

No team with shit looking jerseys has ever won a premiership.

Except Wests Tigers. But then it's a fluke they even won a comp.

You know, their fans really get pissed off when people say that... I don't know if fluke is the right word but 2005 will always go down as the weirdest rugby league season I've ever seen... I'm willing to say they deserved the victory but it really was a weird-ish final series without any of the big gun teams there...

They were the best team in the Grand Final, no doubt. I say they fluked it because they managed to come up against 3 teams in the lead up to the Grand Final who were woefully off their game (Cowboys, Broncos, Dragons). Any of those three at their best were far better than the Tigers that year.

But that's the problem with the premiership being handed to the winner of the GF. It leaves it open to a fluke run.

Hell, Canterbury got close in 1998...

And the Broncos won it in 2006

Personally, I don't mind the new brissy one, no rush to get it though, I really love my centenary jersey, love it

Plus, how siht funny lame is that new melbourne jersey - nothing better then seeing Melbourne looking like the clowns they are

Active Now

• Battler
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • Nerd
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.