Broncos making announcement tomorrow

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
THE WOW Brisbane Broncos will make a major announcement about the future of the club tomorrow.

The event will take place at the Audi Centre Brisbane, 586 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley, from 10am.

The announcement will involve chief executive Bruno Cullen, coach Ivan Henjak and captain Darren Lockyer.

All media are welcome and asked to assemble by 9.50am for pic opportunities.

Predictions?

New jersey unveiling?
Audi announced as sponsor?
Announcing Darren Lockyer's official signature, possibly with a third party agreement with Audi as the centrepiece?

We'll have to wait and see!

Webcke is coming out of retirement to be our new fullback. You heard it here first.

I would think it would have something to do with Audi

itll be either
"Darren Lockyer has retired and will be joining the coaching team"
"Willie Mason has signed on a match payment contract"
"Audi had helped us to retain Lockyer for a further 2yrs"
"K Hunt has returned to play for 2010"
" Julien Oneil has signed on for 2010"

ect ect

Shane Perry statue to be erected at both the Leagues Club and Suncrap Stadium.

Shane Perry back to halfback.

Darren Lockyer getting a free Audi R8 for signing a new contract with us!

New Audi line to be branded the Audi Locky. Unbreakable, fast and truly world class. The best of the best.

No surprise re Audi as I think they (like the fans) have ditched the Reds this season with the departure of their useless CEO from last season.

Agree with all Chris has said, and possibly also something re Locky retiring from rep footy would be great too

Holy shit.. new sponsor. Woo... no really, cool.

And Lockyer has finally decided to sign his fucking name.

I think audi are bigger than sleeves too. I reckon above the number on the back.

Audi Centre Brisbane as Platinum Sponsor replacing Toyota & locky putting pen to paper on 2yr extension...

1263393548.png

http://www.thenashy.com/upload/uploads/1263393548.png

Toyota gone too.

?

Yep Toyota are gone, maybe they wanna focus on the U20's

cool stuff. go broncs

Nashy said:
So how many cars will Lockyer get?

As many as he fucking wants. He's Darren Lockyer.

Mick De Vere will announce that he is coming out of retirement to play whilst Hodges is injured.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.