Broncos making announcement tomorrow

So, hopefully the new jersey will be unveiled tomorrow?

The Audi logo had already replaced Toyota on the training shirts.

Audi to replace Toyota as sponsor

Merchandise sales to increase by 100%

announcing locky joining the coaching team. . . . .

gUt said:
That's just what they want you to think.

Yeah won't everyone be surprised when they announce Hyundai is our new car sponsor! :P

The Broncos will make a big announcement this morning about the coaching future of the club – stay tuned

From their Facebook page.....

Maybe Audi's the new sponsor and Darren Lockyer is announcing this will be his last season and he will be assistant coach in 2011?

The Rock said:
lolz. Why would they announce that Lockyer will be joining the coaching ranks in 2011? I doubt he is, but even if he was, they wouldn't announce that at the start of the season when the bloke has another year of footy to play! Sheesh.

Maybe he's retiring effective immediately and taking on the role of assistant coach?

Ooohhh the suspense is killing me!!!

But yeah, I think definately a sponsorship announcement.

That's more a Lockyer announcement than a Broncos announcement but TBH I would be pleased if that was it.

There's something about the coaching.....hmmm....have to wait and see....not long now I guess :)

Fittler as assistant coach, Locky quitting rep footy and retiring end of 2011.

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
lolz. Why would they announce that Lockyer will be joining the coaching ranks in 2011? I doubt he is, but even if he was, they wouldn't announce that at the start of the season when the bloke has another year of footy to play! Sheesh.

Maybe he's retiring effective immediately and taking on the role of assistant coach?

+1 Ivan does have huge raps on Smith. maybe Locky does to and feels retiring now is fine because the club is in safe hands.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

RUMOURS that Ricky Stuart will be coaching elsewhere in 2011 have been running hot all summer.

Some were inclined to put two and two together after Stuart's brother in-law, who works as Cronulla welfare manager, applied for and narrowly missed out on the same role at the Bulldogs recently.

Brisbane has been mentioned as a possible new home for Stuart, but that won't happen until 2013 at the earliest after the Broncos extended Ivan Henjak's deal for two years.

The punchline?

Look at the title and author.

Is Ricky on the move

By Ricky Stuart

I think though that we need Lockyer more than ever for this season if Hodges is going to be missing. Otherwise that'll be three of our key attacking weapons gone from last year's team.

I'm keen to find out what this is about, 3 minutes till announcement.

Coxy said:
THE WOW Brisbane Broncos will make a major announcement about the future of the club tomorrow.

The event will take place at the Audi Centre Brisbane, 586 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley, from 10am.

The announcement will involve chief executive Bruno Cullen, coach Ivan Henjak and captain Darren Lockyer.

All media are welcome and asked to assemble by 9.50am for pic opportunities.

Predictions?

New jersey unveiling?
Audi announced as sponsor?
Announcing Darren Lockyer's official signature, possibly with a third party agreement with Audi as the centrepiece?

We'll have to wait and see!

Where's the link?

Ban him guys.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Shane Tronc
  • jd87
  • Brotherdu
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • ettybay
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.