Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbo said on 9 news last night that Adam Blair signed a contract extension this week keeping him at the Broncos until the end of 2018

Really glad Blair will be with us for a while.

Dobbo said on 9 news last night that Adam Blair signed a contract extension this week keeping him at the Broncos until the end of 2018

Boo yah!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/us-spor...ter-tryout-in-us/story-e6frf6ju-1227580743646

RUGBY League star Daniel Vidot says he has secured a contract with WWE.

The Australian-Samoan said on his Facebook page that he has been offered a three-year-deal by the sports entertainment giant, having successfully completed a three-day trial at their famed Performance Centre.

The former Brisbane winger is set to give NRL away to take up a short term deal in Rugby Union before relocating to the US to chase his pro wrestling dream.

“WWE trial finished and they said ... Yes,” Vidot posted on Facebook on Saturday morning.

“They’re keen to sign me. Three year deal, is what it’s looking like but won’t be til a couple of years away.

“But first (I must) finish off my rugby contract)... Then (I) am looking to do the big switch.”

Vidot added: “To all the young youth out there, don’t doubt your dreams.

“Don’t listen to the haters talking behind your back. They are all behind you for a reason.

So bizarre but I'll be intereted to see how this turns out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 78
what does everyone think his wrestling name will be

Wasn't he extremely homesick in Canberra, hence he wanted to come back to Brisbane to be with family?

Anyway, good luck to him. Personally I think WWE is rubbish.

Wasn't he extremely homesick in Canberra, hence he wanted to come back to Brisbane to be with family?

Anyway, good luck to him. Personally I think WWE is rubbish.

I used to love watching it when I was a kid, but didn't have Foxtel, so every time you'd go to someone's house who had Foxtel, you'd be all like 'can we watch WWE (or WWF as it was once known)'.

Anyway, don't watch it any more, but can appreciate it for what it is.

Like, come on. You gotta love the absurdity sometimes!

[video]https://youtu.be/MvVWfu0Lg9g[/video]
wut even? I do not know.

[video]https://youtu.be/xJwQcjEOdQM[/video]
Macaulay Culkin? wut?

Did you just get Vidot and Milford mixed up?

jcoItIe.gif

Like, come on. You gotta love the absurdity sometimes!

sting-attacks-rvd-o.gif

Amen.

Surprised the WWE have offered him a 3 year deal. Usually these deals are 1 to 2 years max, but I'm sure there's all sorts of provisions in place if he doesn't meet certain criteria.

Job security in wrestling is about as real as the action in the ring.

"To all the young youth out there"

Wow, such a way with words. He's bound to be the next Rock with that kind of chat.

I'm all for escaping reality with fart jokes and low-brow humour. But there is no lower-brow than WWE. I know that even though it's fake, it requires genuine "athletes". But I just can't see any entertainment in it.

Most wrestling fans would agree with you.

Thankfully, there's plenty of organisations to choose from.

Haha.. did you have to sing that school song as well? It still haunts my memories.

Yeah, but taking the piss out of it with a really long ssssssss so I it sounds like 'esssssssssssssse quam....' makes me feel much better.....personally I prefer 'I want to be a Wavell Ranger'.....myself lol

Yeah, but taking the piss out of it with a really long ssssssss so I it sounds like 'esssssssssssssse quam....' makes me feel much better....

LOL, we did the exact same thing.. I love it how things like that slowly work their way down through generations. I also used to sing it really loudly to piss the teachers off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.